Jedi Ladies!! We want 'em Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ladies do you want?

• Total voters

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
So I've been posing Ki Adi Mundi all day and realize we really need more female Jedi. So vote which ones you want! Vote for one or vote for all!

Shaak Ti
Ti_Shaak_big-1-.jpg

Bariss Offee
barriss_promo.jpg

Luminaria Unduli
250px-Luminaraprofile.jpg

Jocasta Nu
Jocasta.jpg

Bultar Swann
Swan.jpg

Stass Allie
AdiGallia.jpg

I'm getting tired of Jedi figures, BUT, I'm all in favor of any of these. Especially the top 3.

And, man the chick as Stass allie has some pretty eyes.

Out of your choices, shaak ti.

Out of all the female jedi we've got to pick from, My money would be on anakin's apprentice from clone wars, Asoka Tano, as the one sideshow would be most likely to make. I say this for a few reasons.
1) they still need to recoup some money from the child bodies.
2) Clone Wars is the current Lucasfilm Project, and i can see them leverageing sideshow to make something else from it.
3) see number 1

I know ALOT of people have this strange hate for anything star wars related that came out after they passed the Age of 12, but Meh. Star Wars is Star Wars.

And Even though I'll get flamed for this, I kinda like Asoka.

I'm out of the 12" line but I would still buy a Shaak Ti. Right now the only thing I have of her is the GG bust.

You forgot Adi Gallia. :rock

I'm also a fan of Asoka. She is, after all, "the one with enthusiasm." The character is a good idea given some occasional bad dialogue -- a characteristic that seems to be an occupational hazard for nearly all Star Wars characters.

Shaak Ti, Luminara, and Bariss were the ones I voted for. The others I would be very likely to buy if made.

I'd love to see either Shaak Ti or Barris Offee, but would prefer for Sideshow to redesign their female body before making any more female figures.

I actually don't think Hasbro's are that bad for those two figures. Be a waste of good effort for SSC to revist them as opposed to say, Luminaria.

Back