New guy saying hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sigbjørn and I come from Norway, cost alot to ship statues to my country. Anyway, I've been reading on these forums for some time now without creating an account, but when I noticed the buy/trade-section I had to register to get a look over there.

I'm kinda new in this hobby, my collection aint much, but its something at least. So far I got Alien, Aliens, Alien3 and Predator-diorama , HCG-Endoskull, T800 lifesize and a broken Urak-Hai bust that fell down from some wallmounted thing(dont know the english word for it). Got 2 pre-orders which are the Diablo ex and T800pf ex, the dollar have to get cheaper before I order more statues.

My biggest love in collectibles is Terminator, mainly because Terminator is the coolest thing ever to happen earth, followed up closely by Aliens and Predator. I'm also a sucker for fly-fishing, cant live without it :)

Welcome to the Show Sigbjorn, share some pic's of your collection :cool:

I took some pictures with my, not so great camera, Sony Ericsson K800i but if I understood the "attachment key" correctly the pictures are to big in width/height and size so I dont dare to upload any pictures if I get banned or something :)

Welcome Sigbjørn,we need more norwegians on this board,i feel kinda...alone:monkey2

Where in this beautiful country are you located?

And last...My father is a Fishing nut as well,as soon as he has some time off he goes out fishing,winter,summer,whatever he does it all year.We used to spend our holiday on places where he can fish,so basically every year was a fishing vacation but me and my brother was only kids so we had no problem joking around with other stuff.

Last edited:
Welcome Sigbjørn,we need more norwegians on this board,i feel kinda...alone:monkey2

Where in this beautiful country are you located?

And last...My father is a Fishing nut as well,as soon as he has some time off he goes out fishing,winter,summer,whatever he does it all year.We used to spend our holiday on places where he can fish,so basically every year was a fishing vacation but me and my brother was only kids so we had no problem joking around with other stuff.

I live in Tromsø at the moment and work at the postterminal with a little studying at the side. I'm scared to death everytime I'm about to recieve something fragile in the mail cause I've seen how we are shipping packages around in this country :p

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Would for sure love to see your collection hopefully soon:)
There's not much to take pictures of at the moment, dont have that many in my collection(7 statues I think). But when I buy the CM T800 I'll take 100 pics of it, the dollar just have to get cheaper before I go "insane".

Got this idea the other day that I stop buying statues that looks cool and instead buy those who are frikin awesome, but at a higher cost. That way I'll have fewer statues, better place to display them, and those I buy will be the amongst the very best collectibles out there :)

Siden dvdmalice sier noe fullstendig uforståelig, så kan vel jeg også ;)
Velkommen hit Rock83 og RabagaZt. Hyggelig med litt friskt, norsk blod i dette forumet
:banana

Back