Hello from UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movie-Figures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all

Just saying hello. I primarily run a company who sells statues, figures and replicas but I've posted that in the dealer section so won't talk more about that here.

I noticed some traffic coming from this site, so thought I'd join.

I review quite a few items that may interest on YouTube. I'll post links to those from time to time. If there is anything you are dying to see a review on that's current, do just ask. If you want to see my reviews, have a look at www.youtube.com/moviefigures

Next on my list is the Terminator 2 T-800 endoskull Combat version which has finally come back into production :clap

I have access to and sell a lot of Sideshow items and other brands like Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, DC Collectibles, Weta, etc. So if you have any questions do let me know.

I'll try and chip in and answer any questions on items I have access to.

I collect a few things myself. My favourite pieces in my collection are:

Blitzway Bruce Lee 1/3 scale. A stunning statue. Lucky you if you managed to get one!
HCG Terminator 2 Endoarm 1:1 scale. I love this piece. Better than the original Sideshow one in my opinion (I had that too).
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises 1/4 scale. This is just jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Really great work on this.

I will keep any posts outside the dealers area focused on video reviews and advice. Any sales questions, then please message me direct rather than in a post.

Will certainly be looking to advertise here too :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

The new endo teeth do look ropey on the first box I checked, but the chrome had bubbled on the endoskull so I won't be reviewing that one! They look too clean. But easy enough to dirty up yourself. But I'll do a proper review and post that when it's ready. The rest of the bust looked like the old first run of combat editions which is a good thing. Hopefully the one I review will be good!

Yeah the Blitzway is amazing. We sold out of those real fast. Very impressive from a company who has produced very few statues. Looking forward to seeing their new Bruce Lee one :) I must get around to reviewing that too. But we sold out before I even had time to do a review!

The Endoarm I have is from HCG. I also owned the Sideshow one years ago which was clean chrome. HCG's one is aged and looks better in my opinion. What I really like about it is the base has blue lights built in and it comes with an Acrylic tube. I could never find a tube long enough that was filled at one end to fit the Sideshow one. My review is long and detailed (Ha! probably too long, but I wanted to waffle on about it vs the Sideshow one). You can see it here. At £695 they aren't cheap, but they are low run rate and I think they'll increase in value over time. The Sideshow ones used to go for up to £1200 used!

Back