What surprise awaits us at the San Diego Comics-Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its only 3 more days to the much anticipated SDCC, I bet SSC must have some well kept surprises only to be announced at the event.

I personally would love to see anything new for the 1/6th scale line.

What would you guys like to see?

Well I have lost a lot of interest in the 1/6 line lately... I can't even remember the last one I ordered. I know Vader is coming someday soon but there better be something else top notch because Vader by himself may not be enough to bring me back.

I am hoping we will get a Vader/Luke/Emperor diorama or another cool PF (like Dooku) since that's where my interests are leaning.

There has been talk in this forum that we might be seeing the 1/6th scale Vader during the show. Who knows we might even be seeing some new troopers.

That would really be the 'Mother of all surprises' for me. Hah hah.

I'm hoping for a 1/6 environment (a la Jabba's throne) either the c-o-c-kpit of the Millenium Falcon or the Cantina bar (maybe a booth to coincide with a Greedo release) or the Emperor's chair from ROTJ.

I'm hoping for a big gasp surprise along those lines-- I'm sure we'll get some 1/6 announcements and at least one PF.

I'm hoping for a 1/6 environment (a la Jabba's throne) either the c-o-c-kpit of the Millenium Falcon or the Cantina bar (maybe a booth to coincide with a Greedo release) or the Emperor's chair from ROTJ.

I'm hoping for a big gasp surprise along those lines-- I'm sure we'll get some 1/6 announcements and at least one PF.

I am one that is always dreaming of SSC releasing a 1/6 environment again one day.

Yes.. Greedo. How can we not have him now that we have Han.:naughty

You guys know what time it is come SDCC...
vader.jpg

Vader will be there most likely and hopefully a clone/stormie or both. Environment wise I wouldn't mind an Emperor with throne but I could live without the rest.

It would be cool to see them do a Clone Wars Anakin with the Vader-esque shoulder armor in anticipation of the film and series.
I'd rather have AOTC Anakin

The buck = lower costs and therefore higher profit.

The Buck will be around for a long time to come. Not on every figure but some. Which is ridiculous with the Buck figure prices creeping to Prometheus territory. Of course we only have one figure on the Pro body and his price was set a year ago.

Id like to see another set of Military figs, rebel pilots, endor trooper, imperials etc.

Back