Do you want The Dead to continue using the Art S. Buck Body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the Dead to continue using the original Art S. Buck body?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Why is Sideshow using artistic deer bodies?

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Now that the new Indy figure seems to have revealed Sideshow is coming out with a new figure body, do you want to see the Dead line continue with the original Art S. Buck body or would you like them to be upgraded to the new body(s) as well? Personally, I still like the Buck, but I am by no means against the upgrade. Others have also mentioned how the Buck body is actually great for the awkward poses of Zombies.

So the question is: Would you like Sideshow to keep using the same old Buck body, or the new body?

I don't care honestly. I just want more Zombies, the Buck bodies haven't really made them look any worse than they could IMHO and even with the Babysitter they've taken small steps to make them more visually pleasing. A new body to me means higher cost and this is one excellent line that is still really affordable and I'd like to keep it this way.

The girl zombie is on a new body right? I think she has the under lying type of joint. I don't see any joints at all.

I voted I don't care because zombies to me are supposed to be stiff. The buck body isn't nearly as nice as a medi but who cares. Ask the question about SW or LOTR figures though and I will give you a different answer. :D

The girl zombie is on a new body right? I think she has the under lying type of joint. I don't see any joints at all.

you can see the knees through the stockings.. I said Maybe.. in the right cases but I agree that as long as they keep coming , with their original idea of The Dead then I am a Happy Zombie collector!!! :wacky

I voted I don't care because zombies to me are supposed to be stiff. The buck body isn't nearly as nice as a medi but who cares. Ask the question about SW or LOTR figures though and I will give you a different answer. :D

I heard you liked to collect stiff 12" :D

I think it's fine either way. At least they don't have to look natural, so the Buck still has it's uses with this line. BUT, I know that with the new body... The Zombie line would be even more of a show stopper with some excellent poses. Either way I am happy though, The Dead rule. :rock

I don't care too much either way... but there is one caveat!

The dead must continue to have individually sculpted necks. I'm not bothered by having a 2 joint head, but if a rotted noggin is placed on a clean neck I won't be happy. And honestly probably would avoid future releases.

And of course keeping the hands they way they are as well.

Keep the Buck for the dead. The new body would likely cause a price increase and I won't spend more than $50 for a zombie.

At least thats my official statement.

Back