Anyone seen this cabinet at Ikea?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it...it didn't impress me much (especially for the price). I winded up picking up a couple more Detolfs instead.

I saw it and was thinking about getting one. On the plus side; it is deeper and wider than a Deltof, has adjustable shelves and has the locking glass door. On the negative side; I didn't care for the plain white and that the sides are not glass, so it restricts the viewing angles.

Man, I wish that came in black!

I'm really hurting with the 10 inch shelves of the Billy and Deltofs don't have adjustable shelves, so they're out. Maybe these will come in black eventually.

Stupid Ikea website. Why can't I see any photos for any of the cabinets they have. The "enlarge" link is dead too. Using IE7

Edit: I must be partially retarded. Why can't I see any of the pictures of cabinets on Ikea's website?!? I'm looking to get some display cases too.

Last edited:
I saw it and was thinking about getting one. On the plus side; it is deeper and wider than a Deltof, has adjustable shelves and has the locking glass door. On the negative side; I didn't care for the plain white and that the sides are not glass, so it restricts the viewing angles.

You can repaint it.

here is another new cabinet, could be a better alt

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119032

I was just at IKEA yesterday and was admiring these... I think this design comes in white and black as well.

It looks like both of the cabinets in this thread are more sturdily constructed than the Detolfs are; after seeing the statue massacres several of my fellow Freaks have had to undergo I would not want to use a Detolf.

I also figured out that this PAX frame in its largest size is wide and deep enough to accomodate a version of my Jabba's Palace set-up once I move. I don't think that a glass door is available for it, though. :(

Too bad these are in white. Plus, I agree that I would like to see glass on all angles.

The adjustable shelves are a nice touch, though.

Back