A hive of scum and villany...Abstractharmony hits London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Right then...

I'm off!!!!

I'll be heading out to London in a short while so I thought I'd open this thread so that instead of PM-ing everyone seperately I'd just jump on and reply to this thread from an internet cafe with any updates, news or general gubbins from both the GG Tour stop and the Show.

See ya on Sunday folks...

M!

MUFC!!
manchesterunitedhq5.png

Good luck mark!

Bugger!

Missed me train...bloody roadworks!!!!

I'm on the one first thing in the morning now which means I'm gonna be knackered tomorrow evening.

Not a football fan I'm afraid. Bit too wet for me. I prefer the more pugulistic forms of sport.

The Mrs supports united though - which says a lot...

Have a great time, don't get stuck in the line the whole time.:D

Post some pictures if you get a chance.

Good to hear on Bly.

Hope you enjoy yourself and hopefully you don't end up spending too much time waiting to buy prints for all your pals back here.

Keep us posted!

Yeah, a fellow mod at Sandtroopers went 2 the event and got a Bly. Then she went back in yesterday and said they still had literally 100 left.

OK folks,

I'm back, very, very tired. Hot, hungry and in desperate need of the bathroom but I had to jump on and say WOW! what a weekend.

Full report and pics tomorrow together with a very special competition for all of you freaks.

I've ended up with 4 (count 'em), 4 Bly busts (three of which are already spoken for) and the Yoda/R2 Maquette.

I also very nearly bought the Exclusive Droids Boba Fett but I wasn't sure if anyone would want it other than Tom and I thought he'd sorted one so I left it. If I made a mistake I apologise.

All of the prints have been collected and I'll be sending shipping prices this week as soon as I can get enough poster tubes. Dorman remarqued his with a Stormtrooper!!!!!

Brief Highlights of the weekend :-

The very lovely Ms. Cat Staggs
Mark Hamill
Playing Dejarik with Jerry Vanderstelt
The late night Jedi/Sith Force FX battle on a Bridge
One Man Star Wars Show

More tomorrow!!!!!

Sounds awesome Mark! Cant wait for the news and pics!

Back