Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many of you are still pumped for her?

I'm starting to think I might cancel my order (there's always more SS products to buy).

So tell me your thoughts on Asajj Ventress .

Thanks!

I think she's cool. A Sith chick with dual lightsabers, and the exclusive has the extra head. I'm definitely keeping mine. She'll go well in a display with her dual sabers.

Got rid of mine. Not in the movies not in my collection. This will save costs. I think it is a cool figure though. Part of collecting Star Wars for me is childhood memories. So something like this was a fairly easy pass. I did consider it though.

I canceled mine too. With the long delays in good announcements and getting these out I have started spending on other things so she had to go.

I'm looking forward to her. So much so I bought a regular and exclusive that way I can display both heads at the same time.

a star wars eu figure seems out of place with the current sideshow 12 inch subcategories. now i would buy a snow bunny padme! but not a comic version. maybe padme's white half shirt outfit in aotc. WOW! :monkey5

Canceled. The GG Clone wars maquette was enough Ventress for me.

I have been giving this one a lot of thought. I thought about canceling for the same reasons everyone posted here. I am keeping it because I am thinking about how good it will look displayed with the hood up on the cloak partially covering the face. I also hope the cloak is black and not brown.

I'm keeping it as with the second head I think that this Exclusive will probably the most sought after (of all the current ones)--- and like Josh I think I'll get a second regular one (down the road) so that I can display her with both heads. Two heads are better than one.

Now the Exclusive Plo Koon--- that's got me considering cancelling...

she looks great and i'm keeping....i did go ahead and cancel all of my celebration IV exclusives since that processing is coming up soon.

jlcmsu said:
I'm looking forward to her. So much so I bought a regular and exclusive that way I can display both heads at the same time.

Why not buy 3 or 4 of every figure? That way you can display them in different poses. Just a thought. :monkey3

BadMoon said:
Why not buy 3 or 4 of every figure? That way you can display them in different poses. Just a thought. :monkey3

I definitely will.... once that big lottery win happens.:monkey2

I have flirted with the idea of canceling her, but I know if I did I would regret it.

I am keeping mine.

Love Asajj. Still my most anticipated 12" figure announced to date. I really hope we get to see even more of her in the new Clone Wars.

I'm keeping her. I think she's a very unique figure and will look cool in my collection.

Back