Vision and the Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
165028.jpg

Disney+ series officially announced

There are no other details at this time, but we do know that Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany are expected to reprise their big-screen roles. The plot also remains a mystery, but speculation points to the story taking place before the events of Avengers: Infinity War.

With the widely contrasting opinions thus far, I wish I had made this a poll :lol

There’s been a distinct lack of polls lately :lecture

I had several issues of this mini series as a kid:

250px-The_Vision_and_the_Scarlet_Witch.jpg

Never in my wildest fantasies would I have imagined we would get a high quality TV show out of it.

I don't really know what they'll do with these two in a series. Does seem like a bizarre choice. But Elizabeth Olsen. She's quite a vision.

I would welcome it if this were a series about Wanda alone, but if all Disney plans on doing is giving us an extended version of her romance with Vision in Civil War, then definitely count me out. Both characters have so much wasted potential, and all the love story does is weigh both of them down IMO... Sucks because I liked both of them in AoU.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to the Loki series.

Just because they're in love doesn't mean they can't do some very cool and dramatic stuff with these two, especially considering their abilities. Plus it could be a great opportunity to bring in some of those unused Marvel villains!

Last edited:
Just because they're in love doesn't mean they can't do some very cool and dramatic stuff with these two, especially considering their abilities. Plus it could be a great opportunity to bring in some of those unused Marvel villains!

The problem is that the show needs to explain why they are in love (something the films have failed at so far unless I missed something) if it wants to have that as the premise.

I'm well aware of what they could do with the characters, but will they actually do it? Different story. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What was that about a fantasy?
Well the only superhero TV shows that I knew of were the old Batman show, the Hulk, the Spidey series of TV films, and Wonder Woman. I like all of them for what they are, but they weren't exactly the comics sprung to life. The only movies we had were the Superman series. This golden age of live action comic books didn't seem like it would happen.

Back