NJ Croce Company - Batman 1989 Batmobile with Bendable Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
As seen in the Batman (1989) film starring Michael Keaton this 1:24 scale (9.75" long) Batmobile includes a 3" Batman bendable figure. Canopy slides open, revealing detailed interior. Collector's model: Wheels are stationary.

NJC10083.jpg

The figure is a nice addition, but I think the real beauty here is that Batmobile. $35.99 isn't bad, considering the canopy slides open and has a "detailed" interior. It would be great for the 3" Batman Returns Multiverse figures.

Has anyone bought from them before? I remember them releasing a BTAS Batmobile too.

looks good as is ,but could perhaps .if scale permits swap the head and cowl looks like its a separate piece .to the mattel multiverse figure ,face it that figure could use some improving :lol

Holy moly, that actually looks pretty good. I like how you can choose to have his cape drape over his arms, like in the movie

This company really is a hidden gem, isn't it? I've seen some of their earlier BTAS and classic DC bendy figures at Five Below, and it looks like they've come a long way since their earlier toys.

Then:

DC_3952_2.jpg

Now:

maxresdefault.jpg

These seem so fun to collect I want a lineup of every cinematic Batman in bendy form doggone it

From what I'm looking these are very different scale for head swaps.
The one that comes with the Batmobile is 3" tall and the Mattel movie Batman is 4". The single release is listed as 5.8"

I'll probably be collecting them but won't open the single release.

I like their stuff- I have the BvS three pack and in person looks much nicer than that pic ....they are quite nice. They have ALOT more coming including Suicide Squad but yeah hope they do all versions of Batmobile too

I wonder how the little bendy Batman would look next to the Hot Wheels 1/18 Batmobile. I've always wanted a scale Batman to go with it. It'd have to be small though...not a lot of room in the driver's seat.

I'm just waiting for a company to make a 1/12 Batmobile for 6", 7" figures. I don't see why that scale hasn't happened yet.

Honestly, I look at this and think "why do I need this **** when I have the 1/6 Hot Toys, the 1:18 Hot Wheels and the cool Kenner ones from the early 90s", then I remember I'm a Batman '89 whure that'll buy most things. I just bought the '89 Batman adult underoos just because I wanted that awesome shirt. Eh, who am I kidding, I'll probably wear the underwear too everywhere I go.

Some in-hand shots of the Batmobile and 8" bendy Batman from 13th Dimension. I think these might be from Toy Fair, but I didn't see anyone talk about it.

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

Batman looks pretty good for a bendy figure. The Batmobile looks pretty nice, and would probably pop with a repaint.

That paint. That mold flashing.

IMG_4756.JPG

Batmobile looks good though.

Hence the "pretty good for a bendy figure" comment. :lol

I'd really like to use that Batmobile with those 3"-4" Mattel figures. I wonder if they'd be in scale? I saw the 66" Batmobile from them in person, and it was pretty small; pretty good quality though.

It looks like BBTS pushed the Batmobile back to 3rd quarter 2017, so maybe these aren't final?

A Batmobile for a 1/12 6" - 7" figure is all I'm missing. Hope a company puts out one someday.

Would've been nice if Mattel made one alongside the West Batmobile. That thing is definitely the best item from their 66 line.

It's a shame how 89/Returns gets absolutely shafted when it comes to merchandising. I'd love to see it get the same kind of love that the TV series got a few years back.

Yeah it was nice, albeit a little hollow. And that little Batcave thing with the West head, computer, phone and Shakespeare bust was cool too.

Mine's still in the box, and I forgot how it feels to hold it. It should be easy to open without damaging the packaging, so I'll have to get around to that soon. The batcave set is awesome; there's so many cool little knickknacks in it.

I also got that set of Batman & Robin walking up the building, that you can actually mount to your wall. :lol Man they really went all-out on that line. Shame we never Egghead or King Tut.

Back