Who Will You Stand With?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Will You Stand With?

• The Rebellion

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The Jedi

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • The Sith

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so I just thought up of an interesting sort of role play we could do here in the collecting community. Vote and give your opinion on who you will stand with based on the information below:

The Rebellion:
Those who stand against what Sideshow is currently doing and are looking to make major changes to their ways.

The Empire:
Those who are 100% committed to the Sideshow line and stand behind it completely as is with no flexibility for change or improvement.

The Jedi:
Keepers of the peace, those who favor the current status of Sideshow's offerings, but also are flexible and see room for change and the promotion of that change but wish to keep peace between the Rebels and the Imperials.

The Sith:
Those who are 100% against the Sideshow line and have nothing but wishes to abolish the line and take over with their views and desires.

I consider myself a Jedi Knight.

Interesting concept, Maul Fan!

I'm a Jedi.

I love Sideshow. There is room for improvement. Can't wait to get more of the same.

Imperialistic Jedi. I'm behind Sideshow 100%, but know there is definately room for improvement. For the poll, I voted Jedi.

Buttmunch said:
Imperialistic Jedi. I'm behind Sideshow 100%, but know there is definately room for improvement. For the poll, I voted Jedi.

Yeah, I'm behind SS 100% but agree tweaking could always help.

Jedi

I'm happy with what s been offered but theres always room for improvement

Gotta go Jedi with this one, love what they're doing but know that they won't rest on their previous successes.

Onwards and upwards!!!

I am a Jedi like my father before...wait my father's a jerk, so scratch that one.

Your definitions make it easy for everyone to pick Jedi - but I know some Sith are saying they're Jedi. But isn't that always the way of the Sith?

Nobody gives a crap if they were Rebellion or Empire. Everybody wants to be Jedi or Sith. It's like that in the online multiplayer PC game.

Back