Which Appearance of Chewbacca Do You Want In 1/6 Scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Appearance of Chewbacca Do You Want In 1/6 Scale?

• Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, with all the talk going about how people would like to see Chewbacca produced by SSC, I thought it'd be fun to discuss which appearance they would want to see.

I think the ESB version is the most iconic, althoughI also think he should come with a neck chain to go with Boussh.

Customikey said:
I think the ESB version is the most iconic.

I voted ROTJ but ESB would be ok to me too, I just prefer the "bangs" he had going in ESB and ROTJ over the combed, nice looking image of ANH and ROTS.

I just picked ANH... to be perfectly honest, I love Star Wars and have watched the movies many times, but I couldn't have told you that Darth Vader or Chewie or anyone else had different "looks" other than the clothing they wore for specific locals, etc. I was never that worried with it I guess...

Personally I prefer the part down the middle hairstyle of the ROTJ Chewie over the slicked back look in ANH...

Basically as long as he's the OT version I'll be happy... not sure of the differences between ANH, ESB and ROTJ... but if there are pictures that could be helpful :monkey3

The ill Jedi said:
I voted Empire, I'd love to have him with his Crossbow and Damaged C3P0 on his back. That would be awesome!! :chew

Yeah, that's my favorite as well.... Maybe they could have two heads? The ANH version and the ESB/ROTJ version? Also add the neck chain and C-3PO and you've got all versions in one!

:rock

I know in ROTS his coloring is a bit different... in the OT is it changes to the "hair style" or more substantial differences?

I definitely agree that different accessories should be included to make a nice representative figure!

His ANH look was very different than ESB and ROTJ. ESB and ROTJ were pretty much the same, but ANH was different.

I would really like to get both ANH and ROTJ if possible maybe make the ROTJ pose and inclusive edition and allow everyone to order both at the same time through Sideshow. This would also let Sideshow recoup more of the cost quickly and get us two different version of everyones favorite Wookie.

galactiboy said:
I know in ROTS his coloring is a bit different... in the OT is it changes to the "hair style" or more substantial differences?

I definitely agree that different accessories should be included to make a nice representative figure!

I agree, I think that Chewbacca should be a one shot deal. A represenative figure, it will probably be expensive if done in fur and I can only see myself buying one version. It could be done in one shot: accesories could be bowcaster, strormtrooper blaster(ESB), net(ESB) Chains(ROTJ) can't think of any others. Exclusive could be C-3P0 parts!

Darthrazz said:
I agree, I think that Chewbacca should be a one shot deal. A represenative figure, it will probably be expensive if done in fur and I can only see myself buying one version. It could be done in one shot: accesories could be bowcaster, strormtrooper blaster(ESB), net(ESB) Chains(ROTJ) can't think of any others. Exclusive could be C-3P0 parts!

That's what I was thinking! Almost like they did Mace. That way it's never reproduced and they don't have to worry about pleasing the fans. Just one Chewie! Removeable heads if people want the ANH version. Hell, maybe make the ANH version the exclusive and let it be.... Sell more figures that way... :lol

Back