Which Appearance of Chewbacca Do You Want In 1/6 Scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Appearance of Chewbacca Do You Want In 1/6 Scale?

• Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
I have to admit that I wasn't aware of any difference between the OT films.

I guess whenever he is ready, he will come with his bowcaster and some tools, and the exclusive will have the chain.

I agree with DarkArtist and Darthrazz. One time, all inclusive is the way to go with Chewie. Get everything you need in there to make him as complete as possible (2 heads, torch, goggles, net, chain, handcuffs, etc.). I only want to pick up one and I hope he has it all! :chew

I wouldn't mind if they made one definitive OT Chewbacca which interchangable heads (I'd probably buy two anyway) and all the jazz with it but Lucas made it really difficult to ignore the ROTS version, the face is different, younger and he purposely colored his fur lighter and more light brown to give it what he called "The puppy" look. You'd have to end up with at least two Chewies even if they went definitive for OT...

I tend to want a OT figure to represent my favorite version as a child. With Chewie thats easy, he's gotta have Threepio on his back.

the new Jabba and his throne is still my ultimate recovery from the the dreaded garage sale days of my youth, but an amazing lifelike 14" Wookiee with Threepio riding shotgun would be a close second.

:chew :chew :chew :chew

Back