Any interest in any of these Ladies getting the PF Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These are some that should get the PF Treatment

• Purgatory

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Lady Demon

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Witchblade

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Aphrodite IX

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Fathom

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Motoko

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Dawn

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score

Purgatory

Lady Demon

Witchblade

Aphrodite IX

Jade

Fathom

Dawn

Ghost in the Shell/Motoko

My Favorite Lady Death

Please share if you have any Alternates or Favorites that you would want done and show us in a Image Form, so we can go along for the Ride

Al

Last edited:
Re: Any interest in any of these getting the PF Treatment?

I'd consider Purgatori, Lady Demon, and possibly Witchblade. Motoko though... I need to have her PO'ed yesterday. One of my favorite characters, period.

I'd consider Purgatori, Lady Demon, and possibly Witchblade. Motoko though... I need to have her PO'ed yesterday. One of my favorite characters, period.

Hey Stig :cool: I would be all over a Motoko Kusanagi in a PF form but if the did her like that pic Great Googly Moogly

To even approach what Moore has done with both Witchblade pieces a PF would have to be one of the most flawless executions of a statue ever.

Still I would like to see an attempt.

I agree so much with that statement as to Moore doing Witchblade, Lady Death and Aphrodite IX, Three Pieces I enjoy being a part of my of my Collection but to see them done in 1/4 scale Format would be Sweet and a instant buy :pray:

Lady Death turned out well so I'd like to see what SS can do with Purgatori.
I've always had a thing for girls with red skin and horns :)

cp9509.jpg

Any interest in any of these getting the PF Treatment?

Purgatory

Lady Demon

Witchblade

Aphrodite IX

Jade

Fathom

Dawn

Ghost in the Shell/Motoko

My Favorite Lady Death

Please share if you have any Alternates or Favorites that you would want done and show us in a Image Form, so we can go along for the Ride

Al

Lady Death turned out well so I'd like to see what SS can do with Purgatori.
I've always had a thing for girls with red skin and horns :)

View attachment 107396

A Coop Sexy Devil Girl would be Sweet in a PF Pork Chop but I like my Coop Girls Naked and SSC seems to be scared of things that :lol:lol:lol:lol

But I would add her to my Collection my Friend

A Coop Sexy Devil Girl would be Sweet in a PF Pork Chop but I like my Coop Girls Naked and SSC seems to be scared of things that :lol:lol:lol:lol

But I would add her to my Collection my Friend

Naked or not, if SS actually made a Coop Devil Girl I'd buy that in half a second.

A PF of Aspen Matthews/Fathom would be welcomed into my collection. Always enjoyed Turner's art in that series!

A PF of Aspen Matthews/Fathom would be welcomed into my collection. Always enjoyed Turner's art in that series!

You sir have Great Taste but it would be tough to top Moores Fathom, that may be why she hasn't been done yet but I was surprised by the Lady Death PF

Al

You sir have Great Taste but it would be tough to top Moores Fathom, that may be why she hasn't been done yet but I was surprised by the Lady Death PF

Al

Moore's Fathom is very nice, no doubt about that.

Moderators Please merge my threads, Thank You
Done :duff

Always the ladies with you :naughty :lol

Excellent choices Al :rock.
Moore and Mason would definitely be hard to beat in terms of sculpting and quality but it would be awesome to see a larger Magdalena (Museum Pose) and Witchblade, Aphrodite, Soulfire or Kiani.

So many ladies to choose from that would look incredible in the larger scale. Not that I collect statues anymore but I can still appreciate a gorgeous new piece of Art and hope they continue to make them, on the odd occasion I'm actually online that is :lol
x :wave

Done :duff

Always the ladies with you :naughty :lol

Excellent choices Al :rock.
Moore and Mason would definitely be hard to beat in terms of sculpting and quality but it would be awesome to see a larger Magdalena (Museum Pose) and Witchblade, Aphrodite, Soulfire or Kiani.

So many ladies to choose from that would look incredible in the larger scale. Not that I collect statues anymore but I can still appreciate a gorgeous new piece of Art and hope they continue to make them, on the odd occasion I'm actually online that is :lol
x :wave

Thanks for the Merge Lady Shelly and Please Please don't Hate me because I'm a Ladies Man :lol:lol:lol and Yes even if you do not collect anymore I know you can always appreciate a Fine Piece of Art and Magdalena is the one I forgot.

Be Cool
Al

Back