The New Collection of Colossus, 05/24/14, Harley PF, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need more Star Wars in your collection Al :) :)

:lol:lol:lol That's what my Friend Jaymac has told me sometimes and he's a serious Star Wars Collector such as you, I still want Darth Talon Ex or Reg, just not in the cards right now my Friend Sergui

Love Harley :rock :clap

Thank You for the Love of Harley my Friend, Jay, always Appreciate it

Al

:lol:lol:lol That's what my Friend Jaymac has told me sometimes and he's a serious Star Wars Collector such as you, I still want Darth Talon Ex or Reg, just not in the cards right now my Friend Sergui
l

I mean REAL Star Wars Al, not some scantily clad reddish woman with dual stalagmites on her head that nobody heard of. LOL :D

Amazing collection Colossus, great display.

My little finger tell me you like Colossus, isn't true ? :p

Cheers. :)

Colossal collection, mate!

Lovin' that Psylocke in the 1st few pics.... sexy! :love

Thank You Very Much for the Compliments my Friend, DW

I mean REAL Star Wars Al, not some scantily clad reddish woman with dual stalagmites on her head that nobody heard of. LOL :D

Ohhh Shaak Ti doesn't count then? my Friend, Sergui :lol:lol:lol but I like scantily clad women but I know where your coming from, I wouldn't mind having a Star Wars Section, just where to start?

Amazing collection Colossus, great display.

My little finger tell me you like Colossus, isn't true ? :p

Cheers. :)

Thank You for the Compliments, Appreciate it and Yes I have accused of that my Friend, IronZilmad :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

I have always wanted that Franklin Mint Boris bronze piece. I have a lot of the Franklin Mint pieces, a lot of the bronzes including a few of Boris' but I've never actually picked that one up.

Very nice collection!

I have always wanted that Franklin Mint Boris bronze piece. I have a lot of the Franklin Mint pieces, a lot of the bronzes including a few of Boris' but I've never actually picked that one up.

Very nice collection!

Thank You Very Much for the Compliment, Lady Fremen and they have a few more Full Bronze Boris Pieces, they are just so hard to come by sometimes, so on it when you can find one my Friend.

:duff
Al

I will. I have three of his bronzes. All a chick riding a beasty. One really nice franklin mint Boris sword as well.

I will. I have three of his bronzes. All a chick riding a beasty. One really nice franklin mint Boris sword as well.

You have a Very Beautiful Fantasy Collection, Lady Fremen and still I must go back and look upon your Impressive Collection and :drool

The Two pieces I would Love to have is

"Empress of Desire"

"Your Wish is my Command"

Be Cool my Friend
Al

Awesome Collection my friend, Great pieces and Congrats on HQ, she is a beauty !

Those are nice. Forgot about the Empress of Desire. I too would like to have that one.

Awesome Collection my friend, Great pieces and Congrats on HQ, she is a beauty !

Thank You Very Much for such High Praise, Antonio my Friend, it's been awhile since I have seen you around or maybe it's me :lol:lol:lol

Those are nice. Forgot about the Empress of Desire. I too would like to have that one.

I may have to treat myself to the Empress of Desire if I ever find her at a willing price :wink1:

Be Cool Lady Fremen
Al

Back