threezero Robocop ED-209 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzgig

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1469790_755912287767935_1539876533_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

Last edited:
Wow i am very exited! I seriously was waiting threezero start to make movie robots like this one cheaper and better than hot toys :hi5:, pacific rim would be a dream come true

There's nothing iconic about this version. It just looks like some regular mech/robot you'd see in just about any film/game now days.

I have to see the movie before i would get to excited.Its possible this guy will be in the movie for 10 mins , probably not but possible.

From them, all I want is more 80s licenses. My new Grail is Die Hard.

I want gimbat in here to give us some info. I want the new suits with a Joel Kinnaman sculpt underneath.

Last edited:
What a deception when I read the title and I saw the pic inside. Robocrap 2014

Pretty excited to see what their Robocop looks like. No interest in this ED-209 design though. I'd like to see ThreeZero do more film stuff though - maybe they could give us a Dredd fig one day!

I will add some text from threezero FB:

Today we want to share with you something REALLY special, this photo is showing production & development process of ED-209 prototype. We decided not to restrict ourselves to smaller scale, as we want to highlight beautiful design of the machine and make it as detailed, as possible.

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page, as we have more RoboCop news coming!

Maybe it would be good to rename the thread and omit 1/6th part, since ED-209 is done in a larger scale.

Back