Which 1/6 scale Luke do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1/6 scale Luke do you want next?

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Which 1/6 scale Luke do you want next? I think you all know my first choice. :D Even though its the 30th anniversary of ANH next year I still hope they give us the hero as represented in the most pivotal and intense chapter of the OT. BESPIN FATIGUES!

BESPIN! BESPIN! BESPIN!

Snowspeeder pilot for me, since it's a better uniform over the plain X-wing one. Bespin fatigues is a given, so I let it go.

Last edited:
FlyAndFight said:
Didn't we have this exact poll a couple of weeks ago?
No, that poll was "Which Luke do you want next: Endor, Old Man, or Sideshow Employee?" Mine's different (because, you know, its a different week.) ;)

I had a hard time picking between Bespin/Dagobah and X-Wing pilot. But Bespin/Dagobah has so much more play value so I went with that.

I also wanted to vote for the pretzels.

The Bespin look for me was the definitive Luke of the Trilogy so I'd like to see a few more before this one (just so it could be PERFECT!).

I went with X-Wing Luke. Why? Because they could give us the Gloves and the overjacket as the exclusive and we'd get Snowspeeder Luke as well.

Happy days!

:chew

I'd like to see the X-wing Luke next and eventually a bespin version

I'd like Bespin Luke next (aint gonna happen). My second choice would be Award Ceremony Luke.

I voted for Tatooine Luke but providing the quality is as good (or better) as Jedi Luke I don't really mind which one comes next as I'll likely get all of them. If not offered as an exclusive with X-Wing Luke,perhaps the Snowspeeder jacket & gloved hands could be part of a Hoth Pilot expansion pack which could also include the grappling device and the bomb he used on the AT-AT along with a snow themed stand.

Tatooine. That is the iconic Luke costume to me, and I'd like to have a figure of that version asap.

Khev said:
No, that poll was "Which Luke do you want next: Endor, Old Man, or Sideshow Employee?" Mine's different (because, you know, its a different week.) ;)

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I really like the X-Wing Luke with Snowspeeder pilot accessories. That would be cool and many would be forced to purchase "2" in order to display both versions.

Just as long as we don't get the "Luke, son of Arathorn" version, though... :monkey3

I voted Dagobah.
But, to be honest, I would really like a revised Jedi Luke with better expression, new body, new boots and all the Endor gear.

Voted for the pretzels. For one, because I'm always thirsty, and secondly because I am not waiting for a second version of whatever SW 12-inch figure Sideshow has already done. Not before I got all the other characters I'm still waiting for (the ERT where sadly enough not on the list of 'characters I'm waiting for'...). So, as far as I'm concerned, we still have a long way to go before SSC hits us with an other version of Luke. Or Han. Or Leia. Or Mace. Or Obi-Wan. Etc, etc, etc.

I would not mind if new versions of characters would be released for special occasions, as was done with Sith Anakin for the SDCC.

Last edited:
Hello every body, I voted for Luke in Snowspeeder, because, there is no rebel pilot yet, and this is better than the X Wing gear!

X-Wing Pilot is my favorite version of Luke. Ever since I was 6, I wanted to have a lightsaber and fly an X-Wing, so that's always been my favorite.

I voted for a Medieval Kurgan costumed Luke!!

(patiently awaits a thunderous applause and praise)

I voted for snowspeeder pilot. I always like the flightsuit and Luke looks awesome in that outfit with the blue lightsaber. You never really see a jedi fight in a flightsuit, its just different and thats why I like it alot.

I voted for Tatooine because I think Bespin will come out along with Yoda and I dont see that happening for a few years.

Back