Calling on My Canadian Friends for Food Hook up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My family isn't very reliable, especially when helping me out. It feels terrible, trust me.

I was really hoping some of you beautiful Canadian Friends could get me some stuff, over time, that I miss. Yes, I will pay for it.

Here is my list:

Coffee Crisp
Lays ketchup chips
Ruffles Sour cream and bacon
Lays dill pickle
Ruffles all dressed
Clodhoppers
Nanaimo bars
Diana bbq sauce original but needs to be transferred to plastic cause the glass is heavy!

I'm sure there is more but my brain died.

I don't need it all at once or anything. Would just love to have my favorites again.

Let me know if you are in.

Thank you in advance.

My family isn't very reliable, especially when helping me out. It feels terrible, trust me.

I was really hoping some of you beautiful Canadian Friends could get me some stuff, over time, that I miss. Yes, I will pay for it.

Here is my list:

Coffee Crisp
Lays ketchup chips
Ruffles Sour cream and bacon
Lays dill pickle
Ruffles all dressed
Clodhoppers
Nanaimo bars
Diana bbq sauce original but needs to be transferred to plastic cause the glass is heavy!

I'm sure there is more but my brain died.

I don't need it all at once or anything. Would just love to have my favorites again.

Let me know if you are in.

Thank you in advance.

Items in red are on Amazon, put pricey.

Sometimes the bakery in our local grocery store has Nanaimo bars. Do you mean a specific brand that is pre-packaged?

Just come up to Toronto for a weekend- I'll buy dinner :D

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20614-1344304954-2.gif

I can lend a hand.

And Diana's just switched over to plastic bottles so that won't be an issue. ;)

We have looked online and the prices are just beyond what we can pay. Especially since sideshow takes our money.

Anyone that is willing to help, thank you so much.

Jamie, I really hope soon. We are buying a house and then need to save back up. Fun stuff.... You could come here though.... ;)

I'll pm a couple of you soon. I'll of course pay for the good and such and shipping. One potato chip bag at a time I guess or mini bags because the big bags actually cost a lot to ship, I kid you not. . . I'll pp the funds...etc.

We have looked online and the prices are just beyond what we can pay. Especially since sideshow takes our money.

Anyone that is willing to help, thank you so much.

Jamie, I really hope soon. We are buying a house and then need to save back up. Fun stuff.... You could come here though.... ;)

I have see the dill and the ketchup chips in Wisconsin before but that might have been limited. If I see them again I will let you know.

I love coffee crisp. My kanook buddy is omcing down in July to visit me and he always brings coffe crisps by the box load for me. :rock

the only thing i want from canada is avril lavigne

Same. Saw some at a dollar tree when I was in TN. I bought a bunch and they were all stale. :monkey2

I hate not being able to get things I like locally. Particulalry when the stuff is sold everywhere else. So I feel for you.

However...considering what you post in the "eating" thread...I am shocked that so many snacks of the...less-than-healthy...sort are on this list.:)

I hate not being able to get things I like locally. Particulalry when the stuff is sold everywhere else. So I feel for you.

However...considering what you post in the "eating" thread...I am shocked that so many snacks of the...less-than-healthy...sort are on this list.:)

Haha, yeah. I even just got back from a 45 minute run at the gym and lifting weights. Truth is, one large bag of chips lasts me a full month, if not more. And if I happen to eat more, I work it off. The nanaimo bars are for jenn, not me. I hate those things.

I miss those clodhoppers though. The vanilla are so yummy.

Back