Insane over the top Home Theatres

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who wants to see a movie sitting at the very edge?....... That looks awful lol

xlarge.jpg

Most are pretty awful... too busy and really tacky...
I've seen cooler ones, but these... not my cup of tea...

They look cool on their own, but they are too specific. I mean the Batman and Pirates are kind of amazing rooms, but I couldn't imagine watching every movie in them.

*yawn. I doubt any one of these would enhance the cinema experience one jot. Not for me anyhow. I like a big, comfy chair, snacks to hand, a great sound system, large, clear image on a good screen and I'm set.

*yawn. I doubt any one of these would enhance the cinema experience one jot. Not for me anyhow. I like a big, comfy chair, snacks to hand, a great sound system, large, clear image on a good screen and I'm set.

exactly. Kind of feels too distracting.

This should be merged with the "Are You A Drug Dealer?" thread.

Incredible though!

Those are truly insane. I'd like to visit each and every one of them. Just to get the sense of scale and all that.

Not all of them are that cosy, though.

They need to have a couple of reclining love seats in those. You sit closer to your significant other in a "real" movie theater than in those custom theaters. Beautifuly done. I certainly wouldn't pass up owning one as they would blow mine out of the water even if they are a bit tacky. However, I would have made my theater a bit more inviting to my guests and less show.

Someone needs to make one of the Nostromo.

:lecture If I hit the powerball tonight I'll be sure to do this. I like the Batcave, Pirates, and the last Star Wars rooms. Most of the Star Trek ones are a bit goofy, but I was never a huge Trek fan so I might have a biased opinion of it regardless of how cool the design might be.

Back