Updated 7/26 Added new custom display hutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalbelo

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED 7/26. See post 3 for updated Walking Dead pics, S4 Daryl that Ive pretty much finished. Post 5 for my finished Jax Teller Sons of Anarchy and Joel from The Last of Us and custom display hutch. Lots more to come!

One of my Grails!

Are you not Entertained!

Last edited:
Re: DAlbelos Shelves! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Docta Jones!

Star Wars!!!!!!! :yess: And yes, that's a Hurricane Vader
DSC_03961.jpg

Custom Hasbro re-paint Grievous:

Dink dink.... dink dink dink dink dink dink:

Fresh out of surgery:
DSC_0468.jpg

Custom Return of the Jedi Luke from final battle! Custom wig by me.

My biggest collection... Preds! There are some Aliens too
DSC_0392.jpg
DSC_0397.jpg

I see dead people (no pun intended)
DSC_0463.jpg

Last edited:
Updated 12/15 Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Docta Jones!

Finished with my Season 1 Rick and Season 2 Daryl. Rick head by Velvet Morning. Daryl WGP head, re-painted by me.

I havent had much time to focus on these guys yet to touch up:

Paint is done, needs little merle. I need one that will slide over the forearm instead of replacing it. Head painted by me.

S4 Daryl is just about done. Im waiting on my S4 Crossbow to finish it off. I painted the Head Sculpt, modded the vest and applied wings, made the jean jacket, weathered the jacket and undershirt (which you really cant see). I also color matched the body myself which is a skinny Carlito body.

Last edited:
Re: DAlbelos Shelves! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Docta Jones!

Yooooo hoooooo.... yooooo hoooooo
DSC_0013_zps1433d24f-1_zpsbf9961d1.jpg

The good T2... not the DX
DSC_0016_zpsfaa84741-1_zps9353cb18.jpg

Docta Jones! Docta Jones!
DSC_0457.jpg

Now DC!

My Marvel shelf:

Last edited:

Very nice collection! I like your Pred shelf!

Great collection!

You have some nice pieces.

Great Start, Welcome to the Show Albelos

Nice collection ;)

When i saw Michael Jackson and the zombies, Thriller started playing in my head.

Nice collection! Looking forward to more!

Re: Updated 11/21- Rick Grimes! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Ind

Added custom Rick and a shot of Hurricane Vader without helm.

Re: Updated 11/21- Rick Grimes! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Ind

Updated today!

Re: Updated 12/22- Rick Grimes! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Ind

I finally finished my RICK GRIMES!!!!

Re: Updated 12/22- Rick Grimes! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator, Aliens, Zombies, Ind

Great stuff here! Love the Grimes.

Re: Updated 1/31- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars Predator Aliens, I

Added Daryl Dixon, not finished but ready to post pics :)

Re: Updated 1/31- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars Predator Aliens, I

Great collection, some very nice customs! :clap

Added Green Lantern WIP

T 800 pose is great

Back