Updated 7/26 Added new custom display hutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated 1/31- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars Predator Aliens, I

Almost finished with green lantern Hal in 1st uniform

Re: Updated 3/8- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars Predator Aliens, In

Nice collection especially for the preds. I thought wolf was a statue - great pose

Re: Updated 3/8- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars Predator Aliens, In

Great collection man.

Re: Updated 4/20- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens,

updated star wars photos, marvel / DC photos.

Re: Updated 4/20- Rick Grimes & Daryl Dixon! Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens,

Great collection!

Re: Updated 7/7 - Rick Grimes Daryl & Merle Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

updated with new customs

Re: Updated 7/7 - Rick Grimes Daryl & Merle Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, D

Nice Rick, where did you find the belt?
Cheers!

I think the belt itself is a T1000 belt, I added the accessories to it myslef though.

Yeah that's an awesome Grimes man. Can't wait to start getting some Walking Dead stuff myself.

Thanks :) I made all of the clothes and accessories myself too. I did not taylor them, but I did all of the dying, badging, etc. myself.

Very cool collection, lots of great pieces & poses! :clap

added Doom

Very nice walking dead customs! Also that custom Luke Rotj is great! Did you change the hair out?

Thanks, and Yes I changed the hair out on Luke to match his ROTJ hair style.

update bump

Re: Updated 10/6 /w Walking Dead Customs, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, Dr

Nice collection!.
you should check Daryl's neck, is kinda long. and yeah, i laughed so hard on Green Lantern.! haha
other than that, everyone else is perfect.

Re: Updated 10/6 /w Walking Dead Customs, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Predator Aliens, Dr

The neck on both Rick and Daryl look like that because of the angle of the shot, looking at it on the shelf it doesnt look long. I didnt have too much time to take the pics so I just did what I could quickly.

Nice updates man! I love Dredd and Doom. Can you explain where the parts and stuff for Doom came from?

Back