GENTLE GIANT BANTHA Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got an email from Gentle Giant saying my PGM variant tusken raider/bantha polystone statue was going to be processed tomorrow! I have been waiting for this one since 2010 and am very happy. Did anyone else pick this one up? :rotfl

I got an email from Gentle Giant saying my PGM variant tusken raider/bantha polystone statue was going to be processed tomorrow! I have been waiting for this one since 2010 and am very happy. Did anyone else pick this one up? :rotfl

Yep. I'm getting one too! Been hanging for this one since 2010 as well!

Really dying to see some in hand pics after all this time. I'd like one to go with the dewback but....gotta make sure it came out good.

200 on the variant. No idea of the run on the regular.

Sadly one of the spikes that sticks out from the exclusive Tusken's head is broken off. Not in the box either. Keeping my fingers crossed their will be replacements available, but really doubting it.
:gah:

Sadly one of the spikes that sticks out from the exclusive Tusken's head is broken off. Not in the box either. Keeping my fingers crossed their will be replacements available, but really doubting it.
:gah:

you shouldn't have a problem. the exclusive is back in stock.

you shouldn't have a problem. the exclusive is back in stock.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm torn about whether I should order this or not. I do think the extra tusken adds something to the statue, but it's going to be about $270 with shipping, which is getting rather pricey.

Seems like a natural choice (and it's one other thing that made pause ordering the Gentle Giant version, although I did end up pulling the trigger on it). A 1/6 scale bantha would be pretty huge though. Not sure I'd have the room for one.

Last edited:
I got it as well. I am sure SS will attempt it down the road, but this is still too good to pass up.

Screw 1/6 Bantha give me 1/4. It would be like a baby elephant... :lol

Back