Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wadap sideshow, time to preview the last set of hobbits! lets goooo!! :monkey4

12 Days of Sideshow hopefully will bring about something.

My list (after Merry and Pippin, but in no particular order):
Theoden
Eowyn
Eomer
Saruman
Faramir
Elrond
Galadriel
Grima

Denethor would also make a pretty cool statue, sitting on his Stewards throne, but I doubt it would be a big seller.

Last edited:
12 Days of Sideshow hopefully will bring about something.

My list (after Merry and Pippin, but in no particular order):
Theoden
Eowyn
Eomer
Saruman
Faramir
Elrond
Galadriel
Grima

Denethor would also make a pretty cool statue, sitting on his Stewards throne, but I doubt it would be a big seller.

That list is wonderful for me.

I hope that Sideshow listen to us and give those characters, of the dark part of me would like to see more main characters and not as many orcs as has happened in the Premium Format line.

With Boromir in Gondor armor, I don't really need another Gondorian Soldier.

Yea, Boromir represents Gondor so well. It's really a great statue as well. Very powerful expression. Sean Bean was also magnificent in that role. Boromir will also be my absolute favorite character from LOTR.

Three more days left... Expecting to be disappointed, as one of them is supposedly Grievous 1/6 since they quickly put up and removed a preview of him on Facebook.

Three more days left... Expecting to be disappointed, as one of them is supposedly Grievous 1/6 since they quickly put up and removed a preview of him on Facebook.

I did not have much hope from Sideshow to give favourable treatment to
LOTR.

In the 12 days last year and did not announce anything refernte to LOTR, so not surprise me that happen again.

I hope that things can get Hobbit, not leave parked maquette line in the future.

Last edited:
Always had my hopes up for a Arwen on Asfaloth 1/6 statue or a Haldir 1/6 statue/maquette or bust at least. Neither of those is probably gonna happen :(

Final reveal shown, and no Middle-Earth this year. At least they went out with Chewbacca.

I knew we would ignore Sideshow as happened last year as well.

In 2012 only two maquettes announced throughout the year, after the flurry of shots to open the line, always do the same and then leave us stranded.

Luckily we have the Weta merchandising for the Hobbit movies, to me right now to thank him Sideshow is take it easy to keep buying the merchandise from the Hobbit.

Did you all react the same way last year and then we got 3 lotr related products at comic-con? Patience folks.

Back