Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are reading too much into it, they always post those pointless questions, i wish they would just stick to actual product announcements/inventory updates instead of asking when you peed last time...

merry & pippin announcement earliest will be after frodo & sam is released is my guess.

Hi all.

Sideshow should announce something new in this line soon.

Given that the last piece will be sent in April announced, namely Frodo and Sam.

Yeah, I'm hoping to see something soon. The Witch-king ships in 30 days according to the NL and Frodo/Sam in April. We need something else in the que.

I think Frodam (yes I did!) is probably going to get pushed back a bit.

Priority is MErry-Pippin but after that the flood gates open. Eowyn, Elrond, Galadriel....
I'd love to see more villains though. Saruma, Grima would be awesome, Sauron, King of the Dead...

Can't belive there was no announcement for either Lotr or Hobbit licenses during 12 days.. We could have at least seen a sketch of an upcoming product like Enthus said. I don't want to wait till comic-con to see if there's anything in store for us Lotr fans, it's sad..

Pardon me being out of the loop, but when is comic-con? Is that generally when the upcoming releases are announced?

I'd love a Haldir in helms deep armour maquette to be honest, or an eomer. They've already made the Witch King from pelenor fields in the PF line so they won't make a mquettee, but that would be my ultimate.

Comic-Con is in July each year. This year it's July 17th- 21st and you will see a lot of new releases from various licenses then.

so bored with the waiting and lack of updates for this license from sideshow, just give me merry & pippin and i will be on my way... :monkey4

Managed to score SDCC tickets again this year, took the last few years off due to overseas travel but luckily this year I can do both. Process was odd and I think I am one of the lucky ones that somehow got in to the waiting room.

I agree about the lack of updates.

The lack of updates has started to annoy me too, what I didn't see coming. So I decided to stack down my collection to a few personal grail pieces which includes selling the maquettes except for Boromir and get this:

HONDA_CIVIC_TYPE_R_003.jpg

I one way I'm unhappy with the delay on new LOTR updates, but as I have a few LORT pre-orders due out in the coming months (SS Twillight Witch-king Maquette, SS Frodo & Sam Maquette, SS Dark Rider of Mordor Ex PF and Sauron PF), I kind of happy not to hear of anything new on the horizon too.

Who am I trying to kid...Sideshow - what's up with the lack of LOTR updates? :impatient:

You've got to let us have something - and soon. :monkey2

Even a sneak peek will do at this stage. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I would love some updates myself. I hate waiting its something I'm not fond of. Hopefully we will hear something soon on whoever is the next character in this line. I know many of us still in this line are looking forward to it.

Yeah, we have been in this kind of LOTR lul before Josh. :wave

I'm sure whatever Sideshow comes up with will be well worth the wait. :monkey3

:duff
Bill

SS ain't to great on keeping a line updated but at least you know that they will throw a great piece out based on the license itself :lecture

Here's hoping those who want ...get :1-1:

Yeah, now that I've been long enough in this hobby and on this board, this long drought period of silence is nothing unfamiliar any more. Which makes it a bit more bearable. A bit.

I one way I'm unhappy with the delay on new LOTR updates, but as I have a few LORT pre-orders due out in the coming months (SS Twillight Witch-king Maquette, SS Frodo & Sam Maquette, SS Dark Rider of Mordor Ex PF and Sauron PF), I kind of happy not to hear of anything new on the horizon too.

:exactly:

I hear ya buddy!!

No apparent updates from the behind the scenes video for anything LOTr/Hobbit related that I saw either.

IMG_1429_2.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I had a bit of time yesterday and drew this up. What are your thoughts? Would love sideshow to make a Boromir PF.

I also posted this in the ask SSC

Back