What Is Your Most Treasured LOTR Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

That sounds like a pretty good start to me bear. Do you have the exclusives or regs of Aragon and Lurtz? I have neither unfortunately:monkey2 I am keeping my fingers crossed for my waitlists to be converted for Legolas and the Shades of Moria Diorama, exclusives on both.

that's cool rogue. You should have asked him all questions about Rudy:D He does seem like he'd be a nice guy.

I have the Exclusive for Berserker and Aragorn but the regular edition for Lurtz, which is okay considering I only pay $250 for it....

I have Legolas Exc ordered and would like to get an exclusive Moria Orc.......

One day....

When were the Moria Orc released? I'm on the waitlist for the exclusive but I don't mind if it never converts. I also have Legolas Ex on order so good luck to us both :duff

I had sean austin sign my Samwise 12", on the base, so while not my most valuable piece, it is one of my favourites.

Mine too. :naughty

dsc01869p.jpg

My favorite pieces are my AP Balrog of Moria, Legolas and Gimli on Arod, Gandalf on Shadowfax, Ringwraith on Steed, Sauron statue and Galadhrim Archer. And all the environments. And the Cave Troll Statue is really growing on me (just purchased it a month ago). Only one statue remains and I have the complete Weta ("classic") collection. Helms, statues, busts, wall plaques, arms plaques and medallions.

Beren

Last edited:
Well, thats tough, so how about a 3 part answer... :D

Overall fav = 1/1 Ringwraith setup by Kropserkel :banana

Fav "produced" item = 1/1 Sauron Gauntlet with ring by United Cutlery (my very first LotR item) :D

Fav Sideshow = definitely the Sauron statue. :)

I'd say my Treebeard Bust but there are so many and I really love the Wiki Legendary Scale Bust an amazing piece in person! I also think the Galadriel PF captures the Elves perfectly so it runs a close second or third. I could go on ...............:lol

I'd say my Treebeard Bust but there are so many and I really love the Wiki Legendary Scale Bust an amazing piece in person! I also think the Galadriel PF captures the Elves perfectly so it runs a close second or third. I could go on ...............:lol

:lol You had me going until you mentioned Galadriel.....

I equally love emy Cave troll and RWOS and Lurtz and the Beserker are my favourite PF's.

my most treasured pieceS are my battle above the black gates dio, cave troll lsb, balrog lsb, lurtz pf, berserker pf, and moria orc pf! the sauron lsb comes close in second.

Very hard to pick:
- Favorite pieces for their sheer artistry:: RWOS, Gandalfax, and Treebeard, Gandy the White bust, and Aragorn PF
- Emotional favs: Cave Troll (won it), SSW Aragorn/Strider, SSW Gandy the Gray, Shards of Narsil statue (Neca? Mother's Day present with son and Bob the Godfather in cahoots to get it for me); original watercolor of Aragorn by some dude named C. Song; Sam carrying Frodo up Mt Doom
- Also, won't give up because they're auto'd as well: Sam and Bill, Frodo, Eowyn/Dernhelm, Gimli

I don't have the grail pieces many LOTR collectors have in your amazing collections, but to contribute to this thread I'll say that my most "treasured" piece is the Aragorn PF, IMO one of Sideshows best pieces. I really can't wait for Legolas, Gandalf the Grey and a future Gimli PF

1. RWOS
2. Uruk PF
3. Sauron
4. Helm collection (missing witchking crown though ... any sellers?)
5. UC Strider sword & scabbard
6. Morgul Lord LS bust, and of course

+ my Tolkien hard cover collection of his works, are high on my "collections" list.

Thanks. I wrote him the other day. He has one left. PM me if you are interested in getting ahold of him.

Tar Ral

What kind of armor? Who is the maker? Got pics of the work being done?

Tar Ral

Back