What Is Your Most Treasured LOTR Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conrats!! The RWOS is a very close second to my Cavey!! Beautiful piece.

And it cost me $400 + shipping, so I think I made out pretty good overall. Still need to pick up the Cave Troll, The Watcher and Orthanc and my grail hunt will be complete. Everything after that is just gravy. Pure gravy.

And it cost me $400 + shipping, so I think I made out pretty good overall. Still need to pick up the Cave Troll, The Watcher and Orthanc and my grail hunt will be complete. Everything after that is just gravy. Pure gravy.

According to my record of RWOS transactions on eBay since last November, you scored yourself an excellent deal, even with the eminently fixable minor damage :rock :hi5:. Congrats!

yeah, but it's not just the box that's missing, it's the styrofoam as well. I wonder if it survived the postage.

Hello everyone, I have time reading your forum but so far I had not decided to post on here, my most prized piece are several very complicated and I would decline by one or the other, but perhaps the most affection I have are these:

The Diorama of Frodo vs Naguls I have a special affection for the basis we make a friend of mine and a server.

m97twl.jpg

35kkggi.jpg

3szuu.jpg

My dream piece for many years and I finally got one agency.

2h5mgd2.jpg

And my piece that maybe my date is the most significant of the Hobbit.

28rpeuq.jpg

Sin olvidar tampoco al ROWS y al Berserker Exclusive PF. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes but that pulling a translator, since I write from Spain and my English is bad enough, a greeting to all.

That is an excellent custom base for that Ringwraith dio. Love the intricate details and bits of debris on the ground. Nice additional weathering on the Nazgul. I love how it's displayed in the cabinet as well. Very well done. How long did that take you to make?

Now THAT'S a diorama!! Bravo!! There's no way i'd be able to pass that up.

:exactly: That would definitely be in my collection if it had looked similar. It just raised my desire to have the scene duplicated with all the appropriate characters to a new level :impatient:.

Hello everyone, I have time reading your forum but so far I had not decided to post on here, my most prized piece are several very complicated and I would decline by one or the other, but perhaps the most affection I have are these:

The Diorama of Frodo vs Naguls I have a special affection for the basis we make a friend of mine and a server.

m97twl.jpg

MY GOD! :eek :horror :thud:

I would have paid DOUBLE the price had the dio looked like this! :monkey2

That is an excellent custom base for that Ringwraith dio. Love the intricate details and bits of debris on the ground. Nice additional weathering on the Nazgul. I love how it's displayed in the cabinet as well. Very well done. How long did that take you to make?

First of all thank all of your praise, are welcome, the truth that led us to make this base a month, leaving one or two times a week with the partner, wanted a base so to expose these pieces and thus I'm really very glad you echo, even so I also disliked the base that came from sideshow, but the course is mostly exposed to the base you see. I leave you some pictures where you can see in detail this stand.

2nqbgwy.jpg

33ud8nk.jpg

13zab0k.jpg

Greetings :wave

That base looks amazing.....really well done. I would have picked up the dio if it was released like that. The EX Frodo fits in perfectly.

The mirriors surrounding it also add To the overall presence.....:thud:

DID made a gimli which isn't too bad actually. see if you can pick one up somewhere ... merry & pippin would have to be customized from SS frodo or sam.

my new favourite LOTR piece is now the collector's bagend from WETA, great piece

DID made a gimli which isn't too bad actually. see if you can pick one up somewhere ...

Indeed; in fact, if you follow the kit-bash instructions here , you'll end up with a Gimli that looks great next to Sideshow's other 1/6 LOTR figs:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47573&highlight=gimli

Here's a pic of mine (recently completed); it was pieced together using the DiD Gimli, the Toy-Biz 1/6 Gimli, the Toy-Biz roto-cast Gimli, and Ignite's 1/6 Teutonic Knight Chain Mail Hauberk :

DSCF9200.jpg

I'll have a Lothlorien cloak for Gimli sometime next week; I hope to tackle hobbit customization for Merry, Pippin and Bilbo eventually as well.

Back