The Wait is Over: Modern Thing has arrived....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol yeah not sure if u were a Transformer fan, it's from the 1985 Transformers The Movie scene with Starscream almost taken over Megatron. :maul

It's funny because I was just rearranging my DVD shelf last night and have that movie sitting there, sealed and everything. I've honestly never watched it before. I better get on that.

It's funny because I was just rearranging my DVD shelf last night and have that movie sitting there, sealed and everything. I've honestly never watched it before. I better get on that.

DUDE, that movie makes u like 6-8 years old all over again! :monkey2

It's definitely a turn back the clock that I'll watch with my kids!!!! :rock

transf10.jpg

After much deliberation, I've decided to celebrate my 3,000th post in one of the greatest threads this message board has ever seen.

I'd like to hear more updates and testimonies from all of the owners of this beautiful PF known as "Modern Thing." Updated pics are always welcome. How has this PF changed your life since its arrival? Any new additions to the collection lately? Any exciting news you'd like to share with us?

I know EVERYONE is excited to hear from you!!! :D I know I am.

Modern Thing PF.....This one is for you. :monkey2

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Well, it's become almost a tradition here on the "Sideshow Freaks" Message Boards for Chapter 2099 to make some of his more "milestone" posts in this thread. And this occasion is no exception. So with that, I found it only appropriate to make my 5,000th post right here.

Many of you may remember this thread from last year as it was voted into the Top 5 "Must See Threads" of 2008. It brings a tear to my eye every time I see many of you members here with the Sideshow Collectibles "International Exclusive" Thing Premium Format collectible in your collection.

I now invite all owners of this very elite collectible to unite once more. Feel free to share your feelings and first-hand accounts of when you received your "Modern" Thing PF. And if you're not an owner of this awe-inspiring piece, I recommend you find one now before it's too late....You'll certainly be wishing you had. I know I did. It certainly changed my life, since it arrived on that fateful day back in October of 2008. (October 15th to be exact.) I don't know where my collection would be without it. :lecture :wave

:fireworks Let the festivities begin! :fireworks

picture.php

Congrats pallie.

As for the figure, I've come to the realization Thing PF will never be in my collection. :monkey2

Thanks to my good friend the Gueezer I now have the International Thing back in my Collection :rock :grouphug
I have both this and the Exclusive now (Exc is in Living room) but I want to show you this, I give you...........

Ben.......The Booze Protector :rock :rock :rock

000_0001_01.jpg

x :rock :lol

hell ya, way to go shell. one of the greatest PF's ever made.....

I couldn't have said it better myself, Quad. :D And not only that, but this is one of the greatest threads ever created.
I'm admiring my Modern Ex. as we speak. It's a beauty!!! :rock :rock :rock

Shell, I'm glad to hear that it's back in the collection. And that it has already found its place in the household. I wouldn't have any other PF protecting my booze other than this guy. :rock :lol

I'm actually thinking about getting this Flexed at Sideshow :confused: What kind of strange world is this? If I find myself owning a Buffy piece in my collection I might just put a FS thread in the commerce section to sell my entire collection...

cant remember how many did they made(too lazy to check)..200?

Back