The Official STAR WARS Character Spin-Off Movies Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for spin-off movies. I'll watch them and if I consider any of them to be entertaining or worthwhile additions to the mythos of the OT then they'll end up on my blu-ray shelf. If they suck I'll ignore them as I do all EU. Bring 'em on.

opens the door for a Yoda,Plagueis and definately a Wookiee movie of some kind...perhaps even......a Thrawn movie.
The best thing about NEW movies is it will hopefully bring back Chewie from his EU death....and for this,i will be happy.
Im not really wanting a Maul movie...but a Fett movie during the Dark Times is more to my liking.
This is good news...Cmon Hot toys....once these start pumping it will be time to get your figures on ;)

If they do make a Fett movie like I assume they will, as others have said, I hope they don't show his origin or have him remove his helmet. I can't stand what they've done with him in the Clone Wars cartoon. I hope Disney just ignores all that.

A Plagueis & Palpatine TV series/film would be interesting.

Maybe a series focusing on a squad of Stormtroopers that actually hit their targets.

If they do make a Fett movie like I assume they will, as others have said, I hope they don't show his origin or have him remove his helmet. I can't stand what they've done with him in the Clone Wars cartoon. I hope Disney just ignores all that.

A Plagueis & Palpatine TV series/film would be interesting.

Maybe a series focusing on a squad of Stormtroopers that actually hit their targets.

They could do a movie about the Storm Trooper that hit his head in ANH.

man I can not wait to get to 2015 ... I think thats just awesome and I can not wait for a Boba Fett movie... fans going nuts about that right now..

Bring them.. bring them all.. I hope we will hear soon what characters get those two first movies

Let Karl Urban play Boba Fett. He can do the non-SE gravelly voice well enough and isn't so vain that he'll demand to take the helmet off.

"FETT 3D"

;)

I'm definitely more excited about the spin-offs than Episode VII (not that I'm complaining).

I agree that a Boba Fett movie is a given. I'm hoping for it to have the feel of Clint Eastwood's Man with no name trilogy but in space.:yess::rock

Can't wait for more news.:impatient:

I would rather see characters that have never been seen on a silver screen or the TV. Bane's story would make a great movie.

DarthBane-frontal.jpg

I would also like to see this made into a movie.

dl-rise-darth-vader-us.jpg

Back