The Official STAR WARS Character Spin-Off Movies Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's the most iconic character from the whole franchise in my opinion. I don't see a problem with that, but maybe that makes it too risky for Disney. He could train a new Sith chick who is super sexy, and that would help sell tickets if they needed someone without a mask on the movie posters.

you get a bounty hunter movie.. Boba fett..

I meant plural... as in NOT only Boba Fett but all of these guys...

bounty1.jpg

He's like a demon jedi guy or something. He does a bunch of pointless aerobics when he should be fighting, etc. Eventually he turns into a cyborg chicken. Trust me, the less you know the better.

:lol:lol:lol...

tumblr_m4szxaKBXR1rt0gxoo1_500.gif

they might appear in the Boba Fett movie.. I can see that easily happen !!

He's the most iconic character from the whole franchise in my opinion. I don't see a problem with that, but maybe that makes it too risky for Disney. He could train a new Sith chick who is super sexy, and that would help sell tickets if they needed someone without a mask on the movie posters.

Agreed, I just don't know if a movie without the "hero" could be pulled off. If it makes money, I'm sure Disney would do something like that.

Maybe a story similar to that force unleashed game. Where the sith becomes the hero? IDK. :lol

Well, with this news in mind, I hope we get some Bossk, Zuckuss, and 4-LOM action in the Boba Fett film. Would be great to see them competing or maybe even working together.

I'd also like to see a Vader film set between ROTS and ANH where he hunts down remaining Jedi, perhaps in a search to find Obi-Wan.

That's the idea, potential for endless fan wishlists. We will be seeing awful lot of casting rumors for the next two years.

Solo in RotS? That might have ended up being the dumbest thing ever. Oh wait, Yoda really did ride away on Chewies shoulders didn't he? :slap

But... but they need to humanize him. People won't be able to relate to him because they can't see his pretty eyes and mouth at the same time. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But... but they need to humanize him. People won't be able to relate to him because they can't see his pretty eyes and mouth at the same time. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I know this is sarcasm, but I'll retort for Disney's sake anyways. We don't need to relate with him. He's a cold, ruthless, meticulous, merciless, disintegrating sunuva*****! We should relate to the other bounty hunters he is competing against/working with and the prey he chasing. Boba Fett's an unstoppable force who is called "the most infamous bounty hunter in the galaxy." George effed the character up in AotC and his lame backstory is my biggest issue with the film. And that's saying something, because that prequel had ALOT of issues.

What do we expect these to be rated? Will they push for PG on all of them or will it vary by title? I feel to make a worthwhile Boba Fett or Han Solo movie, they need to PG-13 just to establish their badassery. I also want to see Fett disintegrate someone! If they can do those in a PG rated film, fine. But don't skimp on stuff like that for the PG rating. I feel RotS opened the doors and obviously Disney knows it won't hurt ticket sales (PotC and Avengers).

Back