1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one in my cart and dilly dallied too long, and despite it saying it was reserved the order didn't go through.

I was wishy washy as is, which is probably not a good reason to buy a figure. I really only need ROTS and CW Kenobi.

Closest I’ve ever been before just missing out. Waitlisted!

IMG_1975.jpeg

As soon as I got the email I jumped in and was already around 5,000 back. Still sitting in the queue, have a feeling I missed out on this one 😔

Line is paused.
You have to be signed up for the Sideshow SMS text messages. The email is always late but that text message with the link goes out immediately.

I'd say those that got in on the waitlist quickly will have a decent chance. As word gets around that you can't use the head sculpt on the ROTS Kenobi, I suspect folks will cancel...

They need to make Pre Vizla

I already gave them the cheat code for how it would look in live-action and they made it even easier for themselves by actually making the correct helmet and molded holsters so there ain’t nothing to it but to do it now:lol

Only thing they’d have to make from “scratch” is a cape.

Does this release mean they have every single piece they'd need to make a Pre Vizsla (besides the helmet)? Pretty sure all that was missing was those thigh pads.

I think 1500 is the lowest edition size for 1:6 figures these days, but might as well be 500, ridiculous either way, these are not high end statues, I get the low editions for the artisan ones since the hair has to be done by hand, but that's it.

Back