Statue/Bust of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue/Bust of the Year

• Indiana Jones Premium Format

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Aragorn Premium Format

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Speeder Scout Premium Format

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Predator Cinemaquette

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • Thor Premium Format

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Bowen Faux Bronze Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anakin Premium Format

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Emperor 1:1 Bust

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Salacious Crumb 1:1 Figure

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
CM Predator is the best quality and production-wise as the best statue, but for us collectors it's hard to obtain for the price.

I think that Cinemaquette Predator is an amazing piece, but my vote went to THOR because it has everything a great collector need. The size is great, the pose is amazing and the details are awesome. And the fact it ia a premium format, we get the different materials......and don't forget about the Exclusive version,,,,

Nice to "see" everyone's thoughts; surprising turnout for Crumb --- come on Aragorn. :aragorn

well thank you :D

I hope it is soon, my local retailer hasn't recieved Thor yet, and
doesn't know when he'll be recieving it. :monkey2

Oh man that sucks but hey at least your getting Thor
If you don't mind me asking is it the Reg or Ex? And how much AU$ is it costing you? As I can get a Reg from a local retailer in NZ for $725 which is quite expensive :google

Oh man that sucks but hey at least your getting Thor
If you don't mind me asking is it the Reg or Ex? And how much AU$ is it costing you? As I can get a Reg from a local retailer in NZ for $725 which is quite expensive :google

No problem, I'm getting the reg and it's going to cost me $500 AU shipped.

And $500AUD is about $598NZ, so you might be better off getting it from where I'm getting it (not sure about shipping though, so may be abit extra).

No problem, I'm getting the reg and it's going to cost me $500 AU shipped.

And $500AUD is about $598NZ, so you might be better off getting it from where I'm getting it (not sure about shipping though, so may be abit extra).

Yea I imagine that shipping would not cost $125 from AU to NZ I would think would have to check it out though

Does your local supplier have a website? :monkey1

Nice attempt to an interesting poll, but the options are lacking. Not a big surprize with only 10 options available when creating a poll, and more than twice as much interesting releases.

Back