Statue/Bust of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue/Bust of the Year

• Indiana Jones Premium Format

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Aragorn Premium Format

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Speeder Scout Premium Format

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Predator Cinemaquette

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • Thor Premium Format

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Bowen Faux Bronze Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anakin Premium Format

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Emperor 1:1 Bust

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Salacious Crumb 1:1 Figure

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Limited to what is in-hand, correct; it is hard to say with a lot of companies what we will actually end up with.

As for the Bowen line, it seems to be a huge hit - and I don't know if there are any real standouts (Thor and Spidey it would appear); so I took them all as one.

I vote for the Predator...it is a masterpiece...:mona

My vote is biased because I only collect Marvel, but I voted anyway. Thor PF all the way!

Its gotta be the Predator Cinemaquette.

People here are selling multiple grails to get that thing...what other statue could ever cause that kind of Frenzy?

I guess the R2D2 life-size figure should be on the list as well. That and possibly the C-3PO are supposed to start shipping before the end of the year.

Nothing can beat the Predator Cinemaquette this year. Erratic QC from Sideshow on some of the pieces on that list and inconsistencies like Indy's weird leather jacket make CM Predy an easy choice for statue of the year.

I voted Thor because of Price. Scout and Pred were close... but the price killed those two.

If IronMan bust was on there I would have voted it! :rock

I went with the Predator CM even though I don't have it. After seeing it in person this statue owns all the others.

Indy PF is the winner for me
Predator cinemaquette looks amazing, but Indy looks greater than its value
I just would like to give a special mention to the Anakin and Aragorn PF's also

Indy for me, even though I don't have it in hand the pics all look beautiful and in my experience the piece always looks better in person than in pics. Well with the exception of some people's picture.

Back