Statue SS Rinzler Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered! it's just too hard to pass up. The 360 view convinced me tha the pose is good enough :) .

Looks great. Really want it but need to find where the heck I would put it.

Also fell behind on some of my higher end items, so I have a bit of spending to do elsewhere. Really hoping that some of the pieces are still available when I am able to finally place the preorder.

you should be ok no alerts yet from sideshow on low quantity of the item...

Is there any updates on this? I still have mine ordered through Corner Store Comics, and they show September as the release date. With the Sam Flynn cycle finally released I was hoping this was on schedule.

It's now pushed back to November according to Sideshows' web site. I'm expecting the Hot Toys light cycle as well and am really stoked about it. I also have Rinzler on pre-order-don't know what the issue is with TRON LEGACY product, except for HT Kevin Flynn which I passed on but am now considering, everything has been delayed. Is The HT Kevin Flynn worth picking up. I've heard mixed reviews.

It's now pushed back to November according to Sideshows' web site. I'm expecting the Hot Toys light cycle as well and am really stoked about it. I also have Rinzler on pre-order-don't know what the issue is with TRON LEGACY product, except for HT Kevin Flynn which I passed on but am now considering, everything has been delayed. Is The HT Kevin Flynn worth picking up. I've heard mixed reviews.

Kevin Flynn is a nice figure. I think he is worth the price. The lightcycle I get, but I don't understand the lighting problems with Rinzler. Now that is simple lighting no different than one of the Star Wars lightsabers illuminating.

If the lights changed color and there was a switch out Tron portrait, I would have pulled the trigger.

Got excited when I heard about this as I don't collect many larger items. I came across it whilst watching a review for the light cycle (which I have).

Then I looked at the pictures......

Whats' with the pose? Terrible. Rinzler would have looked great as a center piece.

when is this statue coming out... i preordered it ages ago! i think the statue is going to look alot better in hand.

Shipping soon according to sideshow... Did anyone else order this other than myself?

I'm looking forward to some real world customer pics of the piece and some reviews.
It looks like a beautiful piece and since it does light-up, it is definitely on my list of interested pieces to acquire.

Back