SIDESHOW: Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think this would have been better as a diorama; not really interested in the character since I don't have the Hulk PF, but the design looks great so far. My only experience with the Hulkbuster armor is from WWH where Hulk took him out in one hit. :D

Now, WHERE IS DAREDEVIL AND CYCLOPS?

I'm on vacation...

I've watched IM 3 times in 4 days in my super charged home theater and I freaking love that movie more and more with every viewing (IM over TDK for me any day of the week). Feeling guilty for not buying the 1:2 I guess.

Then it was followed by The Incredible Hulk (knowhere as good as IM) to celebrate my decision to purchase A-bom!

IM is one of the few that my wife enjoys....gee, I wonder why.

Last edited:
Man, being an IM fan is expensive.

I need to switch a cheaper hobby like collecting exotic sports cars or maybe hookers and blow. :google

I'm just giving you a hard time. :D I agree that more comiquettes need to be made. I just hope out of all of those in the current running that Daredevil gets made into a PF first, then a comiquette second. You can have all of the rest! (j/k) I hope that at some point all of Marvel characters, that get the PF treatment, get the comiquette treatment as well. The comiquette collectors, such as yourself, certainly deserve that chance.

How did you like the Mystique comiquette? I'm very impressed!!! :lecture That's how all comiquettes should be done IMO.

I will most certainly be purchasing the AH Mystique comiquette. That being said, I think the Mystique PF is the best PF ever made by SS. She looks so good that I couldn't pass her up and I won't sell her now that the comiquette is being released. No PF impresses me as much as Mystique.

Since we have "B" characters such as Elektra, Emma, and Mystique as both PF's and comiquettes, I have hope that Marvels big guns are made as comiquettes soon.

I will most certainly be purchasing the AH Mystique comiquette. That being said, I think the Mystique PF is the best PF ever made by SS. She looks so good that I couldn't pass her up and I won't sell her now that the comiquette is being released. No PF impresses me as much as Mystique.

Since we have "B" characters such as Elektra, Emma, and Mystique as both PF's and comiquettes, I have hope that Marvels big guns are made as comiquettes soon.

I posted in the Daredevil thread, but another member here found a blog from cooltoysreview.com and said that Sideshow is making both a Daredevil comiquette AND Premium Format. I'm still trying to figure out what source they got this info. from because I didn't see where SS confirmed this.

But I do see your point about the Mystique PF. A great looking piece indeed!

"B" characters!?...First lady of x-men universe Emma Frost!?...:confused:

They could have said "G" characters like Selene.....

oh-snap.jpg

She is the second Black Queen and a E lister at best. While a comiquettte might be interesting there are at least 20 females more deserving of getting made before her. If she gets made fair enough but I would suspect the majority of people have little or no interest in her.

Marvel Girl
Black Widow
Sue Storm
Jean Grey (regular)
Spider-woman
Tigra
Enchantress
Storm
Kitty Pride
Psylocke
Lady Deathstrike
are a few that should be made well before her.

.....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.....
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg
.....​

Selene sux and I hope she never gets made.I'm a big Marvel fan and she is practiclly and Unknown in comics.

BAM! My first potential kickass Iron Man piece! It'll be hard to top this though :lol

hulkbusterpromo-1.jpg

So how many pieces did they do to compliment Hulk the King of all Marvel PF.....??? Thats right, 3 !!!

The Thing,The Abomination and now, the Hulkbuster armor...

Hulk Owns.

The fortunate lucky soul that owns all three will have massive and impressive display! I hope a new hulk is released soon as well, its going to be tough hunting down the PF hulk as a companion piece for this hulkbuster :rock.

The more of these Hulk adversaries that get made, the more the value of my Hulk PF goes up. :rock

Back