SIDESHOW: Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...did you have to screen capture again? That same pic can be found in the first page of this thread.

Mike has to do it with class. I can't believe I missed that TS portrait in that pile of rubble. This comiquette is becoming more impressive! :rock

I can't believe I missed that TS portrait in that pile of rubble. This comiquette is becoming more impressive! :rock

how did you guys miss that ? :horror

That would be incorrect. Iron Man #304 is the modular version of the suit (Hulkbuster Mark 1). From the look of the preview it looks like this will be the argonaut version which would be the Hulkbuster II Argonaut Drone Iron Man Vol IV, 12 (Nov, 2006)
ironman.gif

Quick question, if I get Iron Man 1-6 (extremis storyline) would I see the hulkbuster in there? or would I have to get the Iron Man 7-12 in order to see it. What is Iron Man 7-12 about anyways, I just heard its a continuation after extremis but does it end at 12? Also is this even a good read, I just noticed that my interest in this is to only see the hulkbuster :lol Sorry, non comic book reader here, thanks in advance! :rock

I was blinded from the sheer awesomeness of this piece. I need a hulk. Sideshow please release a new hulk, the existing PF is not within my grasp.

A Hulk comiquette would ROCK. Wasn't interested in the first PF. I don't like the way it looks at all. A comiquette however.... I would be all over that.

in a heart beat.. unless you have every bowen peice to date, I'd cancell it.

I'm beting this will be $500 + though.

Back