SIDESHOW: Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many pieces did they do to compliment Hulk the King of all Marvel PF.....??? Thats right, 3 !!!

The Thing,The Abomination and now, the Hulkbuster armor...

Hulk Owns.

I love the way Wolvie looks facing Hulk also.

SideshowBowen016.jpg

Well, with the recently announced Hulkbuster, I think we need a modern Hulk PF now. :rock

the Hulkbuster armor is easily my favorite of all his armors. so ill most likely keep the bowen one and order this one when he comes out, can never have too much Iron Man

If you support the Daredevil and Cyclops Premium Format Campaign, you've got a deal.

I have no problem with any character you like being made as a PF. I just want them made as comiquettes too. I have broken down and purchased 2 PF's that I think look great. I own the Punisher PF and the Mystique EX PF. The others just don't do anything for me. It does seem as though SS is trying to please both comiquette and PF collectors of late. I'm very happy with that. For the longest time some people insisted there would never be a Wolvie PF because he was released as a comiquette. That is just silly. SS is in the business of making money and Wolvie sells. I now have hope that a Thor , Hulk , Cap, and Spidey comiquette will be made.

As for DD....I think he will look silly as a PF. Red spandex? Ouch! Sorry but I think he would look much better as a comiquette.:D.

I have no problem with any character you like being made as a PF. I just want them made as comiquettes too. I have broken down and purchased 2 PF's that I think look great. I own the Punisher PF and the Mystique EX PF. The others just don't do anything for me. It does seem as though SS is trying to please both comiquette and PF collectors of late. I'm very happy with that. For the longest time some people insisted there would never be a Wolvie PF because he was released as a comiquette. That is just silly. SS is in the business of making money and Wolvie sells. I now have hope that a Thor , Hulk , Cap, and Spidey comiquette will be made.

As for DD....I think he will look silly as a PF. Red spandex? Ouch! Sorry but I think he would look much better as a comiquette.:D.

I'm just giving you a hard time. :D I agree that more comiquettes need to be made. I just hope out of all of those in the current running that Daredevil gets made into a PF first, then a comiquette second. You can have all of the rest! (j/k) I hope that at some point all of Marvel characters, that get the PF treatment, get the comiquette treatment as well. The comiquette collectors, such as yourself, certainly deserve that chance.

How did you like the Mystique comiquette? I'm very impressed!!! :lecture That's how all comiquettes should be done IMO.

Back