Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we all know black ninja is next....more variants coming....we should have destro by 2016

Here you go. a Red Ninja Viper

redninjaviperlarge.jpg
That actually isn't from the original line, but was released alongside various repaints/re-issues in the early/mid-2000s.

I actually like the idea of the red ninja, and thought it would have been a nice SDCC exclusive. I most likely won't get him, but at least he's got a history in the comic books (unlike the Sniper and red CC).

That actually isn't from the original line, but was released alongside various repaints/re-issues in the early/mid-2000s.

I actually like the idea of the red ninja, and thought it would have been a nice SDCC exclusive. I most likely won't get him, but at least he's got a history in the comic books (unlike the Sniper and red CC).

it should of been the SDCC Exclusive

You know your hooked on a line when...

Your first reaction is, are they serious?? Already?... bleh...

Then 2 seconds later,

I'll probably get two.

Looks bad ass....

Totally agree. Love it! Ninjas are awesome and GI Joe/Cobra Ninja figures even more so.

I agree it would have made a perfect SDCC item. Either way I'm quite happy to be getting it.

Pretty significantly different from Storm Shadow, which I was not expecting. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen someone create a custom hood for their Storm Shadow like that. To be more V2/Resolute-like

The Gi Joe line has to have 100 characters to choose from, and this is what we get?? I get it no Destro, no Major Bludd, spacing them out blah blah blah, but they make a random character that hardly anyone remembers?? Do they really think random collectors will drop 125$ on a cool ninja???

Who makes these decisions??

I dont get spacing out figures when the line moves at snail pace as it is....who knows if we will be collecting these in 5-10 years from now,as I'd like to have Destro,Zartan,Snowjob,Rock n Roll and others way before then

I have to agree this is way out of left field, but it does look nice from what we can see. Not a figure I would have requested, but I'll get at least one, if not two depending on how it looks.

Snake Eyes vs Red Ninjas should have been a clue. The other Joe Dio coming is CC on throne with CGs. The lines seem to do the same things now.

I have to agree this is way out of left field, but it does look nice from what we can see. Not a figure I would have requested, but I'll get at least one, if not two depending on how it looks.

Snake Eyes vs Red Ninjas should have been a clue. The other Joe Dio coming is CC on throne with CGs. The lines seem to do the same things now.

No doubt this is a cool figure, but ____, at the pace the line moves, you cant throw these obscure cash grabs out 2 a year in a line with 5 to 6 releases.

:slap

And on the heels of the Crazy Owners red ninja this is redundant.

Back