Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had it buttoned through most of that scene. Only unbuttoned it right before the shooting started. Then he wore it in the car, and bloody until he changed it out, where I guess it stayed unbuttoned. But yeah, most of the time he wore it "clean" it was buttoned.

Not even sure it's undone when he is shooting from that clip, his body twisting certainly shows more of the white shirt, but it looks like the jacket could still be buttoned as it comes together at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah, the jacket button looks undone. But I guess I'll let it slide. But I hope Jules will have a unbuttoned jacket, as it seems he never button it during that whole burger/shooting scene.

Holy crap. Took me over 20 minutes to figure out how to remove a single foot well!!! Ok... maybe over 30! O_O

But here's how to do it easily in just 1 minute. See the little rod going through the toes? Take a pen and push on this rod/pin. Then take some pliers and just pull it the rest of the way out. Lay the foot on a table (cover the table if it's a nice table haha)... jam a sharp knife into the glued section down the middle, and it should split right open! Then use your knife edge and loosen the glue around the foot well, and it should pop RIGHT OUT! There is a small protrusion on each end of this foot well that you can file right down. Once it's filed smooth, it fits perfectly into Rainman's shoes... I don't even have to secure it with paper or glue!

First Rainman Figure...and he did not disappoint! What the hell was I spending all my money on these years? :lol

This figure just jumps at you....I might be a little bias since this is my first figure from the man...all the vets here might have better comparisons, but this is just stunning! The HS is amazing and the tailoring is just top notch..,everything feels right! The HS looks great with body in hand...phone pics skew proportions a bit...apologies for that..was either this or a SLR

Gonna keep him in this "temp" pose till Jules arrives...but this pose stood out the most to me in the film...gun on his waist...always with his right hand near it :yess:

Sorry Shorty....more iPhone pics :panic:

null_zps6f3ca2e4.jpg

null_zpsfa2f0477.jpg

null_zps3de0d692.jpg

null_zpsad8878b0.jpg

null_zps8eb48884.jpg

null_zpsbe9cffe2.jpg

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500_zpsde315f36.gif

So just as I typed my comment about missing the delivery my doorbell rings. It was the postman who noticed that my car was in the driveway on his way back to the post office! Awesome!

Some pics in Patrick Bateman's apartment...
fce93773ce68ce2f703146d787050f76_zps5fd8575c.jpg

af3bc253439c9b433171dc9a8f41c673_zps00cfc421.jpg

1fd2e24ffa5a38d398591932bf52e48c_zps949bddef.jpg

With Don Draper...

577b3e29e7a9300e41b82b49a873ce6a_zps17ffb364.jpg

Back