Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TotalDominAsian, if this is anything similar to previous H+C set shoes / boots, you will need to destroy a HT foot (or similar compatible foot) by taking out the feet joint / socket and gluing it into the RM shoes...there's a tutorial in the Anton thread but not sure on what page...if anyone else has it handy...

I've been searching through all of them, and I finally concluded you're supposed to use the foot well. Uhh... any best way to remove it? Just pry it out?

And I think I found Rainman's post regarding it, but the images he linked aren't available anymore. :(

yah you probably saw that tutorial I was referring to. I used a knife and sliced heels of the feet, once its split, I snag that sob out...pretty rough but can be done.

Out for delivery

tumblr_m254ejXlj21qdewrno1_500.gif

Haha. I'm soooo clueless when it comes to assembling a full figure. Still haven't started on the foot pegs, but wtf I just realized I forgot to pop off the Truetype's neck first... so I did.... and have to refutz everything down... and I realized... HOW AM I supposed to get the head on there? hahaha

There seems to be some kind of hold up on mine. Looks like it's gonna be tomorrow.
All these in hand pics are pretty satisfying though. Someone take some shots with a real camera though. :lol

Hmm... I'm still unsure of how to attach the head to the body, but I definitely think Rainman has some sort of special adapter or "lift" for the full sets. The white collar of the shirt touches his chin and completely hides his neck without something to raise the head about 1/4".

I got my delivery notice today. Unfortunately, I can get to the post office until Saturday morning! Damn.

Keep the pictures coming guys. Vincent looks great.

Loving the sculpt on commtech's pic. :clap

Regarding the pants, albeit it's too long and stacking, I suppose that's accurate to the movie. So I'm not too bothered by that.

Emarae - it's a TTM 16 / 21, padded with a fat suit, which is included with the outfit set. Hope that helps.

Back