NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Everyone said the BR joker sculpt couldn't be beat, then this came along. I'm sure something else will come along too that will top this:chew

yeah,I'm psyched,I can't wait to see what comes next :banana

I was hoping for the pre-order at SS, but it was only the bust.

Can't wait to order this looks great
I love the Cat :D

Still no word what the "exclusive" version is going to be?
Does Hot Toys always put out an exclusive?:confused:
:chew

If there was an exclusive shouldn't it have been shown in the window display at Toy Hunters since they're usually the same?

If there was an exclusive shouldn't it have been shown in the window display at Toy Hunters since they're usually the same?

That is what I'm thinking also because they do usually have an ex acessory displayed.

Not always though. No exclusives for Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Ironman Mark 3. So it depends on the figure.

IMO if they only award Sideshow with exclusive versions i'd find it quite unfair being that I am pretty much forced to order from Toys2. Sideshow is a partner yes, also a distributor yes but so is Toys2.

Could the cat be the exclusive?

I don't think so, because the site I ordered it off listed the cat in the list of items it comes with.
Also on the exclusive list, the POTC figures didn't have exclusive versions.
:chew

Isn't this Sideshow's licenese out on loan to Hot Toys? So if anyone would get an exclusive it would definitely only be Sideshow.

IMO if they only award Sideshow with exclusive versions i'd find it quite unfair being that I am pretty much forced to order from Toys2. Sideshow is a partner yes, also a distributor yes but so is Toys2.

Isn't this Sideshow's licenese out on loan to Hot Toys? So if anyone would get an exclusive it would definitely only be Sideshow.

Exactly. It would be a sort of payback by giving them an exclusive. I think we all agree the Horse head would be a good exclusive as it would be a cool item to have, yet not important enough to be missed much as Vito was never directly connected to it.

Sideshow and Toy Hunters (HT's Brick and Mortar in HK) share their exclusives. If there will be one it'll appear in the window display over there before is ever announced here. That is the best indicator.

Sideshow and Toy Hunters (HT's Brick and Mortar in HK) share their exclusives. If there will be one it'll appear in the window display over there before is ever announced here. That is the best indicator.

I know they work together but has HT ever done a Sideshow licensed product before this one?

Hellboy II.

Back