NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Ordered through cornerstore, they've always had great service.

I can't pull the trigger to order anywhere other than Sideshow on this one in case there's an exclusive.

Just caught up on the pics.

Great Googly Moogly!!! WOW!!!

Come on, Sideshow. Put this one up for pre-order asap.

I can't wait to order this Thursday!:banana

Hi...New Guy on the block? This is AMAZING! when will sideshow start taking pre-orders?

Thanks

Hi...New Guy on the block? This is AMAZING! when will sideshow start taking pre-orders?

Thanks

Most likely Thursday when the newsletter arrives.

I ordered mine from Razor's Edge. If there's an exclusive then I guess I can live with out it.
:chew

Seriously though, on a serious note CAN Hot Toys make something better than the Don? Sculpt wise? How do you do better than this???

I was thinking this also. I was torn between this head and the bank robber joker head and I've decided this head is better. I don't know if they can get better at all,ever. They have officially done their best best work. If they can get better I can't wait to see how. This is the best headsculpt I've ever seen. And you gotta agree if you asked me this question :lol

Okay the Cat just sold me this Piece :rock

Okay the Cat just sold me this Piece :rock

I was going to get it but when I saw the cat I was all in :lol That's what really sold me on it. It looks so damn real how it's all curled up.

I was thinking this also. I was torn between this head and the bank robber joker head and I've decided this head is better. I don't know if they can get better at all,ever. They have officially done their best best work. If they can get better I can't wait to see how. This is the best headsculpt I've ever seen. And you gotta agree if you asked me this question :lol

Everyone said the BR joker sculpt couldn't be beat, then this came along. I'm sure something else will come along too that will top this:chew

I would put Enterbay's proto Jack Bauer sculpt right up there as well.

Back