New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics updated 30/10/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics update Post #47

Interested :)

I am in!!! Can't afford it, but can't NOT get it!! Can we work out installments???

:whine:

I'd like one of these! Please include me on the list.

Put me on the list too, gotta have one

Dang! This looks great, but at over $300, there is no way. Plus international shipping! More like $400 for anyone in the USA :google

Very very interesting!! But yes, the price. I'm sure it's justified, but still a lot of money.
Awesome work though, I love it!

Dang! This looks great, but at over $300, there is no way. Plus international shipping! More like $400 for anyone in the USA :google

Hi bud, not sure how much you think it's going to weigh but we are looking to keep weight down to keep costs of shipping down. Will keep you posted on shipping costs.
As for it being expensive I can't even let you know how much time has gone into this. You'll regret not having one :)

This will actually be the single most expensive collectible I've ever bought, too, and I'm having a hard time swallowing the price.
But looking at the pics and thinking about how amazing and unique this will look on display, I just can't pass this up.

This thing is incredible looking but...

Yeah, $400 is way over the top (for me anyway).

Didn't someone say something about styrofoam or was that a joke? I don't see why this couldn't be cast in something cheap and light as long as the surface looked nice.

Beautiful Job. It looks like a lot of time and work went into it.

I know times are hard for all of us at the moment and understand completely but there will only ever be 100 of these and the beginning of tony ford productions into this rely it could be worth twice that next year. Look at it like an investment or buy it cause it looks amazing as they do.
I think the £200 or so is an exclusive offer the the forum.

I don't sell stuff.

Are you saying the price reflects rarity rather than being justified by materials used?

Sorry if I sound bitter, I'm just disappointed that I've been priced out of this. :(

:peace

I know times are hard for all of us at the moment and understand completely but there will only ever be 100 of these and the beginning of tony ford productions into this rely it could be worth twice that next year. Look at it like an investment or buy it cause it looks amazing as they do.
I think the £200 or so is an exclusive offer the the forum.

I agree! :goodpost:

Guys, I am going to set up a new thread and get this one closed off.

I can then manage the want list better and get names down on the list.
If you can give 20 mins, I'll get it up and running and will include accurate estimates on overseas shipping.
Thanks

I think the price is very reasonable as custom pieces are always more expensive than company mass produced peices.

I don't sell stuff.

Are you saying the price reflects rarity rather than being justified by materials used?

Sorry if I sound bitter, I'm just disappointed that I've been priced out of this. :(

:peace

No the price justifies itself for a custom collectible at a small run.
Don't worry about being bitter just save. Plus I'm trying to sell it that was just the salesman in me :)

Back