New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics updated 30/10/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Diorama/Environment Revealed

I just saw the back cover of Batman: Year One DVD today, and it had Batman on the Chrystler Gargoyle :rock

batmanyearone364246250.jpg

Need to order my Blu Ray copy soon...

I just saw the back cover of Batman: Year One DVD today, and it had Batman on the Chrystler Gargoyle :rock

batmanyearone364246250.jpg

Need to order my Blu Ray copy soon...

No Friggin way....................Nice going bro!! Awesome :hi5:

Hi. My name is Ron, and I'm a Chrysler building junkie. I admit it... proud of it...
My house is littered with Chrysler building replicas and pics, but NEVER have I found an acceptable gargoyle.

Looks like my quest might be over!!! HT Spidey will look AMAZING on that gargoyle!!!

Count me in!!!!

Have to go lie down now....
-r.

Hi. My name is Ron, and I'm a Chrysler building junkie. I admit it... proud of it...
My house is littered with Chrysler building replicas and pics, but NEVER have I found an acceptable gargoyle.

Looks like my quest might be over!!! HT Spidey will look AMAZING on that gargoyle!!!

Count me in!!!!

Have to go lie down now....
-r.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :lol:lol

Is this going to be a wall hanger or a plop on a shelf jobbie m8?

Alright Bruv,

Its 99% certain to be a hanger.

I think its something to do with the balance weight of it (one end could be heavier) but TBC my fellow coffee drinker!! :hi5:

working on the idea of wall mounting but of course there will be some clever sod out there that can make a stand for it. Weight may be an issue, but as soon as we have a prototype i will let you know.
Wall hangers will be cool though

its going to be a casting eventually, however as to make it stand up it will be very heavy on the front side. Its more to do with weight distribution SEE - SAW effect.

its an option, we are waiting for the first prototype to see what we can do. And then take it from there trouble is we want it to look and feel great too.

Back