New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics updated 30/10/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Diorama/Environment Revealed Pics update Post #47

No I read that (which is very cool), but I figured it was an option. One that I wasn't planning on utilizing. :wink1:

I'm only messin with ya Marf! :)

That's looking awesome! Can't wait to see it painted up!

the painting stage should help with all the details bud, at the moment trying to make it easy enough to do a mould otherwise it will be a weeks worth just to do the crafting each time.

Will keep you posted on the painting etc...

BTW love the photo and i want it to be as cool as it can be!

Last edited:

More updates to follow soon......... :wave

hey bud i see what your saying but disagree on that one its got to be dark and gothic by changing that you make it look modern and less bold! when its painted you will see what i mean, plus the back will be higher as it was just held.

I trust your judgement that this is the way to go, it seems you have a pretty clear vision, which is great. :)

its also truer to life.

This I disagree with, judging from all the pics I've seen. :wink1: But it still looks awesome the way it currently is, and I'm looking very forward to having it in hand and mounting it to my wall. :rock

I trust your judgement that this is the way to go, it seems you have a pretty clear vision, which is great. :)

This I disagree with, judging from all the pics I've seen. :wink1: But it still looks awesome the way it currently is, and I'm looking very forward to having it in hand and mounting it to my wall. :rock
Problem is everyone has opinions and you just have to stick with what you know and want. Looking at it, its looking so awesome currently, with the crest added its giving it a whole new depth.
Shipping to Germany better make it out of styrofoam otherwise its gunna cost a bomb lol
Currently working on what to produce them out of when we make them.
If anyone has any suggestions on these most welcome all ideas considered.

I really think hollow casting out of resin is the route. I got a HUGE hellbent bust a few years ago cast that way, and it wasn't stupidly expensive or heavy! The details were perfect cause of the resin, strong and light!!!

hi guys, im hoping to get some quality pics tomorrow ive been informed its almost done.
I'll also get some sizes as well then.
Take care for now

gargoyle9.jpg

nicolas-cage-turkey.jpg

Just say how much with shipping to Russia Moscow. :)
I'm in. TAAAADAAAA.... :horror

Right here you go here is the photos you all wanted the finished article

Dimensions are 14 inch by 12 inch by 9 inch these are all by the highest/widest point.
This is wall mountable stand is a plinth to paint from

only had joker to hand to show what it looked like with a figure on.

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

packaging.jpg

Oh my.

Looks incredible!!!! A tad heavy in the grunge, but he looks amazing!!!!

right as The_One is on his way back from a long weekend.

These will be limited to a run of 100. they will all come with a COA numbered and i repeat will only be a run of 100. it will be a first come first served basis.
Only available here or www.thegoodthebadtherobots.co.uk

COST
£199.99 plus shipping to the UK thats £10 fully insured shipping.
Shipping to any other country will be on request.

If you are interested please pop your name down and we will contact you for payment.

These will be produced for early 2012 January, Feb at the very latest.

These are all hand painted so they will all very slightly from one to another with rust effects.

Any questions please ask.

Last edited:
Back