Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Shirt Interest

Yeah a fair few things on the coat. A thinner more sharply cut and vibrant purple material would be mint

Kato's shirt would be ideal for the head I'm working on right now, I'm in for a coat as well if kato offers.

Kato's shirt would be ideal for the head I'm working on right now, I'm in for a coat as well if kato offers.

Can't wait to see this head Adam - I am guessing it will be the ultimate interrogation scene head :)

Cool thanks for letting me know that you're interested in the coat also, once Kato gets back to me, i'll start a thread on that if he agrees to offer.

Re: Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Purple Coat & Shirt Interest

alright, now I have to do a mob head for the coat. The coat is gonna be so awesome that deserves a new head.

Thread updated - Kato has got back to me on the purple coat :)

See first post!

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Purple Coat & Shirt Interest

I am definately in for both :yess:

Re: Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Purple Coat & Shirt Interest

Buddy you will make us all broke! Unless it is offered like the 1/6 Nicholson project :)

Pls kindly ntd that the shirt is only around USD130, not USD200....:exactly: This is misleading :lecture

USD200 is the deposite you will need to pay for project confirmation for the purchase of material , other people do not need to pay me that amount:wave (of course you may ask them to pay you first...:rotfl)

Why is it tailored for the Hottoys TT ADVANCED body?

I'm guessing because it has the best proportions

Do you have a picture of the ht body? I'm not a fan of the ht bodies...the new female ones are ok.. ht male body is just bad...

Wouldn't the narrow shoulders work best like the DX Joker? Poseability and proportions are great.

^^^Yeah, that's what I'm wondering...

Put me down for coat interest :)

Hey could you sign me up for 2 shirts..thanks.

Back