Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been working on a few guys over the past few weeks when time allows. Which is flippin' never...:mad:

But here's a few things!
I've really been hell bent on looking for a good space suit for Ellors Madak. I found a clean plastic space suit on eBay not too long ago. It had American emblems on it yet I have no idea where it's from. Anyways, I stripped the suit clean, crushed some gray pastels, got a brush and some purified water and got to work. Also the suit was rather bulky so I sliced some slits off of the back so Ellors could be as lean as he is in the Cantina. I think it's getting there.

That is an awesome suit and mods looking great. (I love space suits for some reason - lol)

I understand about the spare time. When I get too busy at the day job to work on my customs, I try to at least lurk and see everyone's awesome stuff. :)

Wow man... you've got some killer work! Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but all around great work :rock

So I sculpted a Nikto head not too long ago and I started to make my first custom using him. At random I chose Vedain. Here's what I got so far. I'm working on features, helmet and shading today.

Cheers Cc! Coming from a photo master like you it's a HUGE compliment!

So about the gloves boyos... I'm thinking $7 USD for a pair. Though I really am down for trading stuff! I have a ridiculous Monster list on The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread pg. 38, post #374

So now I'm getting together all the hands for you fellas. PM me with how many you want an color wise and I'll add ya on the list!

Chakaman - 10 white
jwig54 - 2 black/2 white
spiderrogue - 1 black/1 white
Darkness_Predator - 2 black
Galactiboy - 3 black
TwoRiverz - 3 black
...tbc.

Last edited:
More Vedain Progress!

So I painted Vedain's head. Havent done eyes or shading just yet but I wanted get a helmet for him started. So I used some Magic Sculpt to mold a helmet and covered the head with Saran Wrap so the helmet wouldn't be stuck to the head. After it dries it should be able to snap on and off. The top part is towel that I'll later dye brown.

incredible. i can't believe how this is coming together. i'm enjoying watching steps in this project.

Thanks Cc, Riverz! :wave

Made some more progress tonight! Vedain is almost complete. All that needs to be done after this is some shoe love. And under the tutelage of the mighty Chakaman, that shall be completed soon. So I shaded Vedain's head with some crushed pastels, painted the eyes and brused them with some red pastel to give him that angry look. I also painted his horns. The outfit is complied of two GI Joe Tuskegee airman shirts. The one on top is on reverse and the sleeves have been cut to an angle. The belt is an old GI Joe Marine belt with holster and a Dragon pouch. The pants are from the Hunchback of Notre Dame and I recast the shoes from a SS Stormtrooper. I don't have any of the Skiff guard pistols so I'm currently using a pistol I have from Grand Admiral Thrawn. The guantlets and chest piece are just parts of tanned leather I received from a friend of mine who own a shop. And like I said earlier the helmet is Magic Sculpt that I molded to fit good ol' Vedain's head. Booyah.

I'm pleased with him! I feel bad that the Sarlaac gets him.:monkey2

Last edited:
Back