Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright.... ....... ... I'll bite..... ........ .... HOW DO I DO THIS? haha

I have access to a full casting and resin workshop at university and would only have to pay for the mould silicon, its just whether I want to reveal to my hip peers that I have star wars figures :lol

Would save me buying more sandies :(

Alright.... ....... ... I'll bite..... ........ .... HOW DO I DO THIS? haha

I have access to a full casting and resin workshop at university and would only have to pay for the mould silicon, its just whether I want to reveal to my hip peers that I have star wars figures :lol

Would save me buying more sandies :(

Yess... Inform them of your Star Wars love and your journey towards the dark side will be complete..

My favorite silicone to use is the Dragon Skin 20 by Smooth On. ...As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I should put up a tutorial with pics on how I do the casts? Should I?

Hey guys! So aside from being bogged down with work and looking for work at the same time, I havent had a chance to get any aliens done yet. However, I finally finished my Sandtrooper squad. Still doing their packs, pouches and weapons, but their bodies are complete. I went with the very dirty look. These boys have been on Tatooine for a good long while.

Spot on mate, at first glance thought they where sideshow/marmit.
Had to go back through the thread to double check. LOL

Keep em comming ,love what youre doing........

Spot on mate, at first glance thought they where sideshow/marmit.
Had to go back through the thread to double check. LOL

Keep em comming ,love what youre doing........

Cheers Riverz!

I'm really looking forward to getting a dewback and having that scene on my shelf. Gonna be super cool! Next thing I gotta do is the packs and weapons. I've been looking around to see if I could buy some but the cost would be too great for me at the moment. I'm brainstorming on how to override that possibility...

Anybody know how decent the Hasbro Sandtrooper accessories were? Seems like I should go either Marmit or SS.

Hello once again my fellow captains of industry!

So my job has been kicking me in the arse but I finally had a chance over the long weekend to get some SW work done. So while back I sculpted some heads for a few of the Catina crew. Bom Vimdin, Owhun De Maal, Pons and a few others. This week I got the gang (besides Pons) done. I also did some work on the Spacer 1. Here's Bom. These were my first paint jobs. Normally I just sculpt but I went all the way on these dudes.

Great job! Definitely want to see the whole gang!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Spacer 1! (One of my favorites.) I gave him a modded helmet from an old G.I. Joe set, Darth Maul boots and a shaved down E-11 blaster.

Those look great! I really like the outfits on all of them, well done.

Where is Bom's jacket from? Im getting ready to do a Duros, where did that jumpsuit come from?

Awesome job on these guys!! :)

Those look great! I really like the outfits on all of them, well done.

Where is Bom's jacket from? Im getting ready to do a Duros, where did that jumpsuit come from?

Awesome job on these guys!! :)

Thanks Chaka! I made the vest for Bom. A buddy of mine has a leather store and gave me a ton of studs and leather to use at my disposal. Never thought I was much of a seamster but I was pretty excited to get a jump on him. Owhun's jumpsuit and boots are off of a Taylor figure from Planet of the Apes. It's pretty much dead on. I wanna take some better photos of him. I think he looks too glossy.
:wave

Hello again friends. I'm currently working on J'quille the Whipid. I'm currently sculpting some hands and a bust. I added some sculpted feet to a Twilight Zone Kanamit figure. I figure that body has good height and arm length for J'quille. Here's what I have so far.

Hey guys. So between working on a J'quille and other assorted Star Wars background characters, I made a Nikto head that I'm kind of proud of. I haven't posted too much as my only camera at the moment is a cell phone... but I figure what the hell.

Last edited:
So here's a few pics of my new troopers! The base body is a TTL ⅙ scale figure. They have recast Sideshow Strormtrooper boots and shins and the rest is from a Marmit figure. On top of the white base armor, I used a high resolution Krylon spray gloss.

Back