Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... So I got the idea to start posing my guys just like TK0083 did with his awesome Marmit sandies. Pretty awesome pics! I just bought a Nikon and just started messing around with it. So here's some Sandie shots and a few of the Mags. They came out totally looking like Reservoir Dogs..

Not sure who the identity of all my Imperial officers are yet... Obviously the older gentleman is Wulf Yularen. I used the head of the Rebel Trooper same as Chakaman did and made a moustache out of Sculpey and painted away. I feel like I might do another coat of paint and give it some more depth. The officer in grey could easily be Moff Jerjerrod with a few modifications (Officers cap, proper rank insignia) and the officer in black could become...? Any ideas?

I like the more realistic looking heads on these fellows. They look old and fierce. As I improve on them I'll post full body pics..

Post update overload!!! Here's the beginning sculpts to a few Mos Eisley Cantina denizens. Myo, Bom Vimdin, Pons Limbic and Ohwun De Maal. These are busts done in Sculpey and coated in Silicone. I did this just to get in all the crevasses and creases so as to ensure a good mold. Myo was carved plastic. I'll mold them in polyurethane in the next few days.

LAST POST FOR THE NIGHT! I swear! Here's the beginnings to the sculpt of Ephant Mon. My plan is to Rotocast his bust so he's not a 3 lb. head on a figure that can't move. Though I might cast it in two parts with hollow innards. I'm also casting his hands, feet and cane. Should be radical. Stay tuned my brothers.

Excellent work, you sculpting skills are impressive..... most impressive.

Ephant looks like its gonna be ausome.

Stormies are top notch, you look like you got around the casting issues with the forarm and left knee detail, I'm still trying to resolve the problem of the resin not flowing into the ridged sections when casting.

Are you slush/rota casting them or two part molding

BTW your imperial officer looks like Ronny Cox, so I'd go for Commander Vilos Cohaagen (Total Recall) LOL

More updates pics please , Love them all

I got the hook up for cloth spandex body suites for clone/stormy's let m know if any of u guys want some im ordering like 15-30 a few runs im doing there like 10$+ shipping when i order more than 20.

DSC02894.jpg

Last edited:
LAST POST FOR THE NIGHT! I swear! Here's the beginnings to the sculpt of Ephant Mon. My plan is to Rotocast his bust so he's not a 3 lb. head on a figure that can't move. Though I might cast it in two parts with hollow innards. I'm also casting his hands, feet and cane. Should be radical. Stay tuned my brothers.

Holy crap! Can't wait to see more, Kash! :rock

I got the hook up for cloth spandex body suites for clone/stormy's let m know if any of u guys want some im ordering like 15-30 a few runs im doing there like 10$+ shipping when i order more than 20.

DSC02894.jpg

I might have to take you up on that Scotty. I'm no Vivisect!

Last edited:
For your armor casting, are you doing 1 part molds or two?

Great work by the way!

Thanks Chaka, Riverz, Flosi, Misfit & Pvt! Honored all you guys dig what I'm doing!

I'm doing one part molding for the most part. Recently I've been contemplating building a rotocast machine, but figure two parts might be the way to go. Scotty and I were just talking about this. Below I have some pics of what my molds look like and a few casted pieces. If anyone is having a problem casting, I can gladly talk shop or maybe do some casts for you...

Last edited:
Kash, I think I see why your castings are so good, Is that a Degassing chamer I see in the background..... or are you just kinky for pressure cookers LOL

Do those things really work that well ? if so can you give me a quick run down on what to look for when buying one.
If your casts are any sign to go by ,I gotta get myself one.

Kash, I think I see why your castings are so good, Is that a Degassing chamer I see in the background..... or are you just kinky for pressure cookers LOL

Do those things really work that well ? if so can you give me a quick run down on what to look for when buying one.
If your casts are any sign to go by ,I gotta get myself one.

Haha! It's a chamber built for deviant acts with plastic! All aboard the Kink Express!!!
:horror

They do work that well!!! I actually built one with some specs I got from a friend. Here's my advice for what you need.

Something like this - https://www.ebay.com/itm/VACUUM-CHA.../251063904625?pt=BI_Pumps&hash=item3a74932971

I combined a vacuum chamber and a compressor with tubing I bought separately; but you can pick this up all together. Not cheap but you can build a legion!

Post update overload!!! Here's the beginning sculpts to a few Mos Eisley Cantina denizens. Myo, Bom Vimdin, Pons Limbic and Ohwun De Maal. These are busts done in Sculpey and coated in Silicone. I did this just to get in all the crevasses and creases so as to ensure a good mold. Myo was carved plastic. I'll mold them in polyurethane in the next few days.

Hmm, think I see the potential for a Cad Bane custom, there...

Haha! It's a chamber built for deviant acts with plastic! All aboard the Kink Express!!!
:horror

They do work that well!!! I actually built one with some specs I got from a friend. Here's my advice for what you need.

Something like this - https://www.ebay.com/itm/VACUUM-CHA.../251063904625?pt=BI_Pumps&hash=item3a74932971

I combined a vacuum chamber and a compressor with tubing I bought separately; but you can pick this up all together. Not cheap but you can build a legion!

I agree with kash other than u should go for a pot that can act as a pressure chamber also. This is the exact set up i use with some other gauge's new hose's and a hand full of random fittings lol Works mint. And works as a pressure/vacuum chamber.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-1-4G-AIR-...ltDomain_0&hash=item1c275d572e#ht_4425wt_1163

Id love someone to do a cad bane. I wasthinking the same thin when i seen the sculpt. His out fit is pretty elaborat thow.

Back