I just won the Weta Halo Competition!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email letting me know I was one of the winners in the Weta Halo 3 Competition!!! I still can't believe it!

Here is what I won...

Two lucky winners will receive:

• Return flight to New Zealand from the USA with Air New Zealand
  • VIP tour of the Academy Award winning Weta Workshop and the new Weta Cave
  • Ride in Weta's real life Warthog
  • Try the guns and props Weta made for the Halo 3 short films
  • A brand new Xbox 360, a Halo 3 game and bag full of Halo 3 merchandise
  • FREE stay at the luxury boutique hotel Ohtel in Wellington
  • Pilot a Boeing 777 flight simulator with instruction from a senior Air New Zealand pilot

I have to get a Passport now... this will be my first trip out of the US! :banana

CONGRATS LONNIE!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks:fest:fireworks Do you need a Babysitter for the Son of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure?:lol:rotfl:rotfl WHAT AN AWESOME HAPPENING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!:chew HAVE FUN!:D I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!!:D

hly sht, congrats man. great prize. hope your ready for the plane ride though:lol. but hey at least if free, man that's going to be a great trip.

I see it only lists a return flight. So you have to get there on your own then? :lol

seriously, can you take anybody with you? Arent you single? ... I love you .....

Their term "return flight" means roundtrip from and to LA or SF.

Lonnie,

Remember when you went missing for a day 'cause you fell asleep on your bathtub and I was the only one (don't listen to Kain :monkey3) that cared enough to track you down and make sure you were okay? :eek: This is your chance to show me that you care, take me!!! :D

Love,
Ill

I can take one quest, but their flight, hotel, etc. aren't covered. :monkey2

So who is the other winner?:confused:

Where was this contest?:confused:

Don't know the other winner yet; it was on the Weta website...

https://wetanz.com/holics/index.php?itemid=776&catid=21

Dude awesome, get to visit weta and have a go in the warthog and all the gear. Once in a lifetime event, congratulation.

Take lots of photos, like alot, alot.

Awsome prize, congratz. Just curious, are you going to have to fill out an affidavit? I sorta also wonder how many people entered the contest? I wasn't one.

amazing!!!! congratulations brother!!! what did you have to do to enter the contest??

Just entered online at the Weta website; it was a random drawing.

Awsome prize, congratz. Just curious, are you going to have to fill out an affidavit? I sorta also wonder how many people entered the contest? I wasn't one.

Yes, there are affidavit and releases to fill out... :monkey4

According to the email I received...

Weta said:
...out of thousands of entries, yours was picked as one of two winners...

Contest was BS. No one over 21..... bah! Most of the people that play Halo are under 18!

Still...congrats!

Oh wow!!!!! Any ONE of of those prizes would be considered very cool by themselves, but you get ALL of them?! Talk about stimulous overload. Bring back a crate (or at least pix) of the new ray-guns, OK?

Like a few others have said, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm sure you don't remember, but you answered more than a few n00b questions from me in Spook chat last year.

Back