I just won the Weta Halo Competition!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already congratulated u over at S & F but what the hay so congrats again LC you'll love it u lucky lucky bast@#$.:D

damn lonnie, that 777 sim is going to blow you away. lucky mofo! congrats.

I am so very HAPPY for you Lonnie, that is an amazing prize package for sure. I look forward to seeing all the great pics sure to come! :D

Congrats Lonnie. Enjoy! :)

I take it, they took advantage of your GG LotR Animated Maquette sale and wanted to make it up to you?

:D

Badass Lonnie! :rock :rock :rock

Sounds like the trip of a lifetime... especially for a collector :rock I have a feeling you might just loose your mind at WETA :lol

...Think I can fit in your suitcase?? :D

I'm sure we could find a way... :naughty

...Can I have your Wrightson Frankenstein now?

Errmmm??? No... :monkey5

...CAn you pick some lottery numbers for me? :D

Sure, but just to warn you, the most I've ever won in the Lottery was like $21 one time, and maybe a handful of times $3! I'm not very good with the Lottery... :monkey2

...How did you enter the contest? was it through xbox live ?

This was a contest from Weta, entered through their website.

Take me with you Lonnie ?

Can you fit in a suitcase? Wait, Jen is already doing that... but you would like that, right Toe!? :naughty

...I take it, they took advantage of your GG LotR Animated Maquette sale and wanted to make it up to you?

:D

I wish! :D

Whatever. I just won a free scoop of ice cream at Haagen Daaz.

Maybe if you throw in some cash, we can talk about a trade. :D

I see it only lists a return flight. So you have to get there on your own then? :lol

seriously, can you take anybody with you? Arent you single? ... I love you .....

Lonnie,

Remember when you went missing for a day 'cause you fell asleep on your bathtub and I was the only one (don't listen to Kain :monkey3) that cared enough to track you down and make sure you were okay? :eek: This is your chance to show me that you care, take me!!! :D

Love,
Ill

Back